Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>$50 gift certificate to my local B&M - what to get?
Bill86 11:00 PM 06-02-2011
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
+1 on this idea. I love BOTH of my stinky's... Yes, I have 2 of them... they are the best ashtrays I have ever used. I just like the fact that I can smoke a couple with a buddy, then set it aside to rest (and forget about), then come back and still have room for another cigar before emptying.
How the hell did you need 2? After I bought my first I forgot about buying another ashtray period.
[Reply]
alexa071 06:12 AM 06-03-2011
Originally Posted by :
Since it's a gift, what about a lighter or a Palio or some other accessory? Something that will last awhile and will give you an excuse to buy more smokes.
Good suggestion but the gift card already came with a new V-cutter. Also, ashtrays, lighters and cutters always seem so damn expensive at my B&M. I'm using a palio and an alec bradley table top torch lighter right now and that seems like a perfect fit for me. As far as ashtrays, I spend a lot of time at thrift stores and garage sales... I've got PLENTY of nice ones. Last year I happened upon a giant marble cigar ashtray that is all I need for my deck.

I might see if I can escape for awhile today and stop down to my B&M... any last minute suggestions for cigars?

So far I have:

Padron 46 Maduro
Arturo Fuente Anejo
Opus X (had the lost city recently and LOVED IT)
God of Fire
Diamond Crown
Ashton
Oldest damn cigar in the store
a Nice 15 - 20 dollar stick and a few padron 3000

Thanks all!

Randy
[Reply]
alexa071 10:29 AM 06-03-2011
Well... thanks all for your input!

My B&M didn't have the Fuente Anjeo or the God of Fire. I also didn't have much time to browse and shop since I had my three year old with me and he tends to be rather destructive when not closely watched. Here's what I went with... and the local (well... closest with any selection) B&M.

[Reply]
dwoodward 12:44 PM 06-03-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
How the hell did you need 2? After I bought my first I forgot about buying another ashtray period.
I ordered my first one and stinky sent me the wrong one... instead of paying for shipping to have it sent back, he just asked me to mail him a check for like half price and I could keep it while he sent me the correct model.

It actually worked out nicer than I thought, I smoke outside, and depending on wind direction, I just keep a stinky in the back and in the garage out front. No need to move my stinky around when I have 2 to use.
[Reply]
Duke9192 08:38 PM 06-12-2011
I'd get 2 Padron 46 MADURO.
Smoke one, age one.
[Reply]
Duke9192 08:39 PM 06-12-2011
Very nice selections.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up