Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>rookie with a draw question
icehog3 06:09 PM 12-17-2011
Originally Posted by cigarcore:
Check out Plugged Cigar Tool on E Bay, It's the plugged cigar tool that works most of the time.
Any plans to contribute other than hawking this tool? As one of the Admins explained, several contributing members here sell plug tools, and we are much more likely to buy from someone we know.
[Reply]
bobarian 06:10 PM 12-17-2011
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Welcome to Cigar Asylum.
Generally speaking, folks here prefer to buy from contributing members.
:-)
Check out Plugged Cigar Tool on E Bay, It's the plugged cigar tool that works most of the time.
Please heed the advice of a mod and take the time to introduce yourself and tell us a little about your business. If not, please stick to social media to shill your ebay items. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 06:13 PM 12-17-2011
I have made cigarcore "green", as it appears he is only here to sell us his tool. :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 06:16 PM 12-17-2011
check out Plugged Cigar Tool on E Bay. Works every time.
Which one is it? :-)

I bet 60% of the time it works every time :-)
[Reply]
cigarcore 06:21 PM 12-17-2011
Just kidding, the Plugged Cigar Tool Works every time.
[Reply]
icehog3 06:50 PM 12-17-2011
Just kidding, the Plugged Cigar Tool Works every time.
Yet your flEabay ad says this:

Originally Posted by :
The CIGAR CORE works with most cigars

[Reply]
cigarcore 07:06 PM 12-17-2011
Just a long time cigar smoker, looking for anything that would open a plugged cigar..
I made this tool for myself and thought that it worked so well that every cigar smoker would use it. It really does work..

Robert, Indiana
[Reply]
backwoods357 07:08 PM 12-17-2011
Wow, this guy is tenacious.
Good lord, it actually turns your cigar into a straw, no thanks.
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:31 PM 12-17-2011
Why does it have an "egg" on the end of it? :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 07:35 PM 12-17-2011
Originally Posted by backwoods357:
Wow, this guy is tenacious.
Good lord, it actually turns your cigar into a straw, no thanks.
Yeah I just watched the youtube video, WOW does that remove way too much tobacco. No draw to Windtunnel in less than 30 seconds.
[Reply]
mkarnold1 07:35 PM 12-17-2011
Just a long time cigar smoker, looking for anything that would open a plugged cigar..
I made this tool for myself and thought that it worked so well that every cigar smoker would use it. It really does work..

Robert, Indiana
I would suggest adding to some conversations and offering your opinions on something other than the product you are attempting to sell us. If you are a long time cigar smoker, you should have more to offer than "buy this thing"
[Reply]
backwoods357 08:03 PM 12-17-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Why does it have an "egg" on the end of it? :-)
It seems the egg piece is fixed to the outer cylinder, the smaller knob is attached to a solid core inside. You drill a hole through the cigar by spinning the egg and pull it back out of the cigar, then push the ridiculously large amount of removed tobacco out of the tool.
[Reply]
cigarcore 08:28 PM 12-17-2011
I have just had to many problems with plugged cigars over the years... Don't have that problem anymore.. Dosen't really remove that much tobacco from cigar.. I smoke 3 or 4 cigars a day and simply want to enjoy them.
[Reply]
cigarcore 08:59 PM 12-17-2011
Thanks for all the conversation, but it getting late in Indiana and I still have that 4th cigar to smoke.
[Reply]
pnoon 11:16 PM 12-17-2011
Thanks for joining Cigar Asylum. Since you are persistently promoting your draw tool, please do so in our retailer/vendor sub-forum. That is where the rest of our respected reatilers advertise.

Thanks. And welcome.
[Reply]
Sonic04GT 05:24 PM 12-19-2011
I'm on my phone so sorry if I missed it but what do those tools cost? I've had a couple plugged cigars in the past.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up