Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Labeling Cigars using Post-Its
pnoon 08:47 AM 02-14-2010
And my point is that, regardless of how it was delivered, you were given sound advice. If you had a problem with how the message was delivered, you should have taken the high road and PM'd him. (Lead by example, maybe?) Instead, you chose to do just what you criticized him for.
[Reply]
spectrrr 08:56 AM 02-14-2010
Originally Posted by BigRonS:
do you guys know how to PM?

keep threads on topic....
sorry for the threadjack....
[Reply]
spectrrr 08:58 AM 02-14-2010
Originally Posted by kenstogie:
I almost always putmy stix in celo then I use the mini address labels and stickem ti the celo. Works great for me.
Posted via Mobile Device
Cello? you can buy empty cello? or do you never buy sticks that come without cello?
[Reply]
NeuRon 09:13 AM 02-14-2010
One thing i do is use the plain white labels, and then cover it with P-Touch labels.

I do this because i find that the regular labels aren't strong enough, and i have horrible handwriting... The labelmaker was onsale at Staples for $15.. i think its a good touch. Beautiful cigars should have beautiful labels..

This pic is from a MAW i sent BlackIrish (sorry for the picture jack, hehe)

[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:54 AM 02-14-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Instead, you chose to do just what you criticized him for.
No Peter, he did what he criticized me for.

But no problem, I will stay strict on topic from now on.
[Reply]
spectrrr 07:08 PM 02-14-2010
Originally Posted by BigRonS:
One thing i do is use the plain white labels, and then cover it with P-Touch labels.

I do this because i find that the regular labels aren't strong enough, and i have horrible handwriting... The labelmaker was onsale at Staples for $15.. i think its a good touch. Beautiful cigars should have beautiful labels..

This pic is from a MAW i sent BlackIrish (sorry for the picture jack, hehe)

oO, very pretty, looks damned classy! :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up