Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 16
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Sports>Patriots Football - "We're on a mission"
VTDragon 09:13 AM 09-23-2009
All of the preceding posts just reaffirm what I have long thought about sports. It is the best entertainment available. I truly love cheering my New England teams on and obviously many of you do the same for your teams. None of us win all the time and many arguments can be made as to which team or coach is better and why, but in the end it sure is fun to cheer them on. Go Pats!
[Reply]
dogface_313 07:17 PM 09-28-2009
well, they did win yesterday. But, the receivers need to hold onto the damn ball!
[Reply]
VTDragon 10:15 AM 09-29-2009
I wonder if Bill is regretting the Joel Galloway deal now. Let's trade him to Oakland for another draft pick before Al Davis keels over and we can't take advantage of him anymore.
[Reply]
Resipsa 12:00 PM 09-29-2009
they still stink.
[Reply]
dunng 12:33 PM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
they still stink.
Thank you for the insightful post... :-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 04:09 PM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by dunng:
Thank you for the insightful post... :-)
True my post was not insightful at all.

The sports world already KNEW they stink. :-)
[Reply]
dogface_313 08:08 PM 09-29-2009
True my post was not insightful at all.

The sports world already KNEW they stink. :-)
Football season is a marathon, not a sprint
[Reply]
Resipsa 08:12 PM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by dogface_313:
Football season is a marathon, not a sprint
dude. I know a thing or two about marathons, :-)
[Reply]
dogface_313 05:28 AM 09-30-2009
dude. I know a thing or two about marathons, :-)
Well it seems you might want to stick to marathons, leave the football to the big boys. (what is your team by the way?) :-)

on an unrelated note. Wilhite pulled his groin running from someone following him?

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=4516186
[Reply]
Resipsa 09:12 AM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by dogface_313:
Well it seems you might want to stick to marathons, leave the football to the big boys. (what is your team by the way?) :-)

on an unrelated note. Wilhite pulled his groin running from someone following him?

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=4516186
Just a tip. There are members in this thread who have bantered about football and the Patises long before this board existed, and maybe, just maybe, you don't understand some of the dynamics. :-).

Tom Brady is the most overrated QB in the history of the league, and is showing it. :-)
[Reply]
taltos 05:24 AM 10-01-2009
Just a tip. There are members in this thread who have bantered about football and the Patises long before this board existed, and maybe, just maybe, you don't understand some of the dynamics. :-).

Tom Brady is the most overrated QB in the history of the league, and is showing it. :-)
Would still take Brady over the Forehead.:-)
[Reply]
dogface_313 05:37 AM 10-01-2009

FAIL on that statement. Saying the Patriots are hurting this year is one thing, but that statement is straight up wrong.

Patiots by two touchdowns over the Ravens defense this weekend. Brady throws for three. Two to Moss, Galloway finally catches a ball for one.
[Reply]
Resipsa 08:16 AM 10-01-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Would still take Brady over the Forehead.:-)
Paul!!!

Good to see you.

Yes, the forehead has been playing terribly, :-)

Always said the Tom "The Baby" Bradys success had everything to do with the Pats D and little to do with him, he's nothing more than a game manager, NOT a QB. More Chad Pennington than Johnny U. Cassel's success last year proved my point, put a monkey in NE as QB and you'd see no change, :-)

Now we're seeing how bad he plays without that D. Shame. No really :-)
[Reply]
dogface_313 10:36 AM 10-01-2009
Paul!!!

Good to see you.

Yes, the forehead has been playing terribly, :-)

Always said the Tom "The Baby" Bradys success had everything to do with the Pats D and little to do with him, he's nothing more than a game manager, NOT a QB. More Chad Pennington than Johnny U. Cassel's success last year proved my point, put a monkey in NE as QB and you'd see no change, :-)

Now we're seeing how bad he plays without that D. Shame. No really :-)
A game manager that holds the single season passing touchdown record, enough said.

I am actually not going to argue this point anymore, this is a silly discussion.
[Reply]
VTDragon 02:28 PM 10-01-2009
...The sports world already KNEW they stink. :-)
I guess that's why Sports Illustrated picked them to win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Resipsa 05:53 PM 10-01-2009
Dude. You're showing your age, Sports Illustrated hasn't been relevant in the sports world for a very long Time. Unless swimsuits are
considered a sport :-)
[Reply]
TheTraveler 06:00 PM 10-01-2009
Dude. You're showing your age, Sports Illustrated hasn't been relevant in the sports world for a very long Time. Unless swimsuits are
considered a sport :-)
They most certainly are! They're a spectator sport. :-)

As for the Pats, I almost always root for them. I certainly hope they win most of their games ... that would be a hoot! :-)
[Reply]
Mikey202 08:04 PM 10-04-2009
Brady just got call out by his old teammate, " Take off the skirt, and put on some slacks, BE A MAN!!!" Classic!!!! HAHA!!!!:-)
[Reply]
timo 08:33 PM 10-04-2009
http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...seau_to_1.html

Yeah baby!:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 08:41 PM 10-04-2009
And the old, slow and fat just keep getting older, slower and fatter, :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up