Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 6141516
Sports>Patriots Football - "We're on a mission"
Thrak 02:17 PM 01-10-2010
I'm so happy the cheater Pats lost... now I wont have to listen to all those arrogant fans talk about how good they are.

Talk about a BEAT DOWN!
[Reply]
chachee52 02:25 PM 01-10-2010
Agreed with all of this. Brady looked like his finger was bothering him more than he admitted. Those long balls were all ducks!!
I see Mauroney gone this off season, my only hope is that we can actually get someone for him unlike last years "trades" to KC where we got NADA!!!
Let's go S.D.!!! They are looking good!!!

Originally Posted by VTDragon:
Patriots Football -Mission Failed.

Congratulations Baltimore. You wanted it more. You came into Gillette and punched us in the mouth and we folded. Today we did nothing right. Brady was at his worst, and most everyone else, (except Kevin Faulk and Julien Edleman) was just as bad.

It was an interesting season for us Pats fans. Lots of exciting moments and a lot of fun games but in the end we were just not good enough.

I just hope the Jets get their butts kicked in San Diego. Beyond that I have no rooting interest in any of the teams left in the hunt except who I get in our local Super Bowl pool in a couple of weeks.

How about those offseason moves by the Red Sox?

[Reply]
icehog3 02:27 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by Thrak:
I'm so happy the cheater Pats lost... now I wont have to listen to all those arrogant fans talk about how good they are.

Talk about a BEAT DOWN!
Well, at least you're not trying to stir the pot at all. :-)
[Reply]
coastietech 02:36 PM 01-10-2010
All I want to say is Bwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

Way to suck it up!!! Hey you can all become Jet fans if you want. :-)

And say what you want about the game in San Diego, but it won't be the beat down that you guys took today. :-)
[Reply]
Mikey202 04:29 PM 01-10-2010
Happy to see the Patsies lose, karma is a *****. Hope Baltimore wins it all!! And will Junior Seau, please just go away.
[Reply]
icehog3 04:31 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by coastietech:
All I want to say is Bwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

Way to suck it up!!! Hey you can all become Jet fans if you want. :-)

And say what you want about the game in San Diego, but it won't be the beat down that you guys took today. :-)
I know which thread to Bwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha in next weekend. :-)
[Reply]
CBI_2 04:53 PM 01-10-2010
Looks like the mission got aborted.
[Reply]
Resipsa 05:29 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I know which thread to Bwhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha in next weekend. :-)
I don't care who you are, now that's some funny chit, :-)
[Reply]
chachee52 06:16 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by Mikey202:
Happy to see the Patsies lose, karma is a *****. Hope Baltimore wins it all!! And will Junior Seau, please just go away.
Why do you want Junior to go away? He's been my favorite player since he started in S.D. He made a couple great tackles today, unfortunately they were the only tackles people made today.
[Reply]
dunng 06:59 PM 01-10-2010
:-) :-)
[Reply]
dogface_313 07:31 AM 01-11-2010
Well, that did not go how we wanted it to.

Go Celtics!
[Reply]
Parshooter 07:55 AM 01-11-2010
Damn underachievers. The ONLY time I would root for the Pats is against the blackbirds, and they lose. Go Chargers :-)
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 6141516
Up