Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>wedding suggestions
Drez 10:04 PM 06-16-2012
More than likely I'm going to buy them in rounds of 10ct boxes just for the same reason you guys mentioned. There really is no telling what the smoke might be like in 10-15-20 years down the road.

For my initial box I'm thinking of getting a couple 10ct boxes (2 different brands) and mix and match. Maybe have a extra smoke here or there. I'm more than likely gonna go with some gm's and sir Winnie's to start it off. I might also just buy a mix of 3 and 5 packs and use a old box to hold the "wedding" smokes.

Thanks for the ideas fellas.
[Reply]
RWhisenand 02:17 PM 06-22-2012
For a once a year smoke, maybe a Davidoff?

If not then maybe some Avo's or DP Garcias'.
[Reply]
RWhisenand 02:19 PM 06-22-2012
BTW, congrats on the wedding!
[Reply]
Col. Kurtz 03:51 PM 06-22-2012
Originally Posted by DaBear:
Aside from the obvious CCs, which always age well....
I wouldn't say CC's always age well.

For a special box, perhaps consider a limtada from that year? I got a Cab of siglo III that correspond to each of my children's birth month and year, and a box of Monte Sublimes and RA Extra. Will they age well? Who knows? I know I'll enjoy sampling them over the years to see...

And congrats!
[Reply]
pektel 03:57 PM 06-22-2012
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Boli GMs Or Sir Winnies!:-):-)
This was going to be my suggestion as well. Or HDM DC's. I'd be getting a cab of hdm dc's if I were getting married. Would be cool to smoke a cigar I aged for 50 yrs by myself. Dunno how long hdm dc's can age for, but damn the 04's are stellar right now.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 05:44 PM 06-22-2012
Litto Gomez Diez Chisels.

Of course, that's just my opinion.
[Reply]
Drez 06:32 PM 06-22-2012
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Hopefully when I get back from the honeymoon I can go through the thread and make up my mind.

Keep it coming everyone and thank you!!!
[Reply]
lenguamor 06:38 PM 06-22-2012
Whichever of the La Aurora Preferidos you like best. They're all going to age well, and it's a hell of a cigar for the price.

If you splurge and get tubos, you'll have a beautiful presentation to look forward to as well.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up