Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Buying/Selling Cigars using Electronic Payment
wayner123 07:20 AM 05-14-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
Never knew google had a pay service... I will sign up soon and try it out
Googlecheckout is a totally different setup than PP. It's much more for the online business than transactions person to person. There is really no other service quite like PP. It's a love and hate relationship (I have had friends lose literally thousands from locked accounts). Remember PP is NOT a bank and they don't have to abide by any of the rules that banks do. The best thing is to always pull your money out when you can, and be cautious.

One way to get around the whole tobacco issue is to get the PP Debit card. Since it's Visa regulated, they can't tell you what to spend it on. But yet, it uses your PP account balance.
[Reply]
AD720 07:23 AM 05-14-2009
Originally Posted by wayner123:
Googlecheckout is a totally different setup than PP. It's much more for the online business than transactions person to person. There is really no other service quite like PP. It's a love and hate relationship (I have had friends lose literally thousands from locked accounts). Remember PP is NOT a bank and they don't have to abide by any of the rules that banks do. The best thing is to always pull your money out when you can, and be cautious.

One way to get around the whole tobacco issue is to get the PP Debit card. Since it's Visa regulated, they can't tell you what to spend it on. But yet, it uses your PP account balance.
:-) No reason at all to let funds sit in there. :-)
[Reply]
Catfish 07:28 AM 05-14-2009
I am so sorry I caused this problem. :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
borndead1 07:57 AM 05-14-2009
And yet, Cigars International accepts PooPail. :-)

I was hoping they were finally opening their eyes to how much money they were losing. Guess not.
[Reply]
Catfish 09:24 AM 05-14-2009
CI probably carries some kind of bond or contract with PP promising not to sell CC's.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 12:42 PM 05-14-2009
Originally Posted by Catfish:
I am so sorry I caused this problem. :-) :-) :-) :-)
Like I told you when we talked privately it is no big deal. Everything is handled now, I just wanted to make sure nobody else had to go through the same thing..
[Reply]
Thrak 03:56 PM 05-14-2009
you could always close the accounts associated with them...

I have a seperate wachovia acct just for online stuff, and its free. Is the only acct I have with them... I'm sure they love my $0.37 average balance lol
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up