Page 8 of 16
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Sports>Patriots Football - "We're on a mission"
dogface_313 03:45 PM 10-18-2009
Bitter Bitter fans.

History? What history am I missing?
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 04:14 PM 10-18-2009
Brady sets record, five TD passes in one quarter :-)
[Reply]
yachties23 04:19 PM 10-18-2009
If Belicheck keeps him in the game in this rout, he is just asking for him to get hurt.
[Reply]
2000ARMY 04:21 PM 10-18-2009
WoW!!!
[Reply]
dogface_313 04:34 PM 10-18-2009
Go Buffalo!
[Reply]
Resipsa 04:35 PM 10-18-2009
oh, the irony......
[Reply]
dogface_313 04:41 PM 10-18-2009
I really hope this is a preview of the rest of the season. I want to hear more whiners talk about running up the score
[Reply]
macpappy 04:55 PM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Brady sets record, five TD passes in one quarter :-)
Against the Tennessee Titans (Tennessee's version of the Oakland Raiders).
Still, 5 touchdowns in one quarter is impressive. It took the Saints two quarters to do that against the previously unbeaten Giants.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:03 PM 10-18-2009
I'm mad at CBS for taking this game off the air and putting the Bills/Jets game on. I was enjoying that game!:-)
[Reply]
Sawyer 05:09 PM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I'm mad at CBS for taking this game off the air and putting the Bills/Jets game on. I was enjoying that game!:-)
And I was here asking for them to do it sooner. I couldn't believe that they came back to it after halftime. I am not even sure why it was the chosen game here in the first place.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:14 PM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by Sawyer:
And I was here asking for them to do it sooner. I couldn't believe that they came back to it after halftime. I am not even sure why it was the chosen game here in the first place.
I don't care if they're blowouts or not, I love watching football when it's snowing on the field. Wish they'd play in bad weather for baseball games too.
[Reply]
dogface_313 05:24 PM 10-18-2009
Love it!
[Reply]
Blueface 06:00 PM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by dogface_313:
Those Giants played well today. They were almost doubled up. Eli Manning is a whiner just like his brother. Plantar Fasciitis?!?! I have battled this for a long time, it does hurt, but it has never kept me from doing my job.
I really hope this is a preview of the rest of the season. I want to hear more whiners talk about running up the score
Yeah, they lost.
Would love to see the Patriots play N.O. and then we can compare notes/outcome. Crap happens and it just happened to the Giants today (oh yeah, the Giants, that team with that miracle catch that will haunt N.E. for a while:-)).

Belichick, as much as has roots with the Giants, is an a..hole. He is so lucky a serious injury did not take place today, all at the fun of running up a score. Yeah, I'll say it. He is a prick and loves to humiliate. That is why I cherish that miracle catch so, so much.

Meantime, GO YANKEES!!!
[Reply]
yachties23 06:09 PM 10-18-2009
I have no issue with running the score up, its just that since you can't look at Tom Brady (or Peyton Manning for that matter) without one of those 15 yard yellow hankies out there, I think that karma would be get him out of the game while you can. Personally I think guys wanna take a shot at Brady, because well, even if he isn't defending champion, hes king of the hill. With the reputation of being a team people don't like, why keep him in after you have a 38 point lead against an utter putrid Tennessee team?

If for some reason Kearse got through the line, and took a shot at that surgically repaired knee, you would all be crying about it being dirty; so why allow that to happen at all?
[Reply]
dogface_313 06:10 PM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Yeah, they lost.
Would love to see the Patriots play N.O. and then we can compare notes/outcome. Crap happens and it just happened to the Giants today (oh yeah, the Giants, that team with that miracle catch that will haunt N.E. for a while:-)).

Belichick, as much as has roots with the Giants, is an a..hole. He is so lucky a serious injury did not take place today, all at the fun of running up a score. Yeah, I'll say it. He is a prick and loves to humiliate. That is why I cherish that miracle catch so, so much.

Meantime, GO YANKEES!!!
We play them 30NOV so we will see. Not haunted by that catch at all, don't need to cling onto one memory we have to many good ones as Pats fans. Running up the score? That all happened in the first half! These guys are Professionals, they get payed to play. People who call that running up the score are the same ones that tell little kids that every game is a tie.
[Reply]
2000ARMY 06:10 PM 10-18-2009
Yes!!! Jets lose!
[Reply]
dogface_313 06:11 PM 10-18-2009
Originally Posted by yachties23:
I have no issue with running the score up, its just that since you can't look at Tom Brady (or Peyton Manning for that matter) without one of those 15 yard yellow hankies out there, I think that karma would be get him out of the game while you can. Personally I think guys wanna take a shot at Brady, because well, even if he isn't defending champion, hes king of the hill. With the reputation of being a team people don't like, why keep him in after you have a 38 point lead against an utter putrid Tennessee team?

If for some reason Kearse got through the line, and took a shot at that surgically repaired knee, you would all be crying about it being dirty; so why allow that to happen at all?
They get paid to PLAY! They are all grown men and know the risks of playing. Like you said, people do intentionally go after him, should he just not play at all?
[Reply]
timo 06:16 PM 10-18-2009
The mighty JETS a 500 team. Patriots....alone atop the AFC east
[Reply]
Blueface 06:16 PM 10-18-2009
They get paid to PLAY! They are all grown men and know the risks of playing. Like you said, people do intentionally go after him, should he just not play at all?
No, Brady should go ahead and play but just don't tackle him as he is defenseless as a quarterback.:-)
[Reply]
yachties23 06:17 PM 10-18-2009
No... but when the game is already decided, which it was, why risk an injury to the main reason you win. Last year, no Brady, no playoffs, just remember that.
After they went up 38, they should have pulled him, and he definitely had no business on the field in the 3rd quarter.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up