Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 678 9 >
All Cigar Discussion>Question
bleedingshrimp 11:47 PM 02-17-2010
Well damn. I wish I would've read this thread before I did a box split on some Anejos with the OP. :-)
T.G 12:13 AM 02-18-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Very entertaining thread. That's just unfortunate the way things ended...
Not really.

There are plenty of places on the net for the OP to hang out, this just isn't one of them.

Peter gave him plenty of chances. More than he deserved really, and he (the OP) ****ed up every one of them. I'm all for new members, but the OP went against everything the founders/moderators and members of this forum strive to be and how they choose to conduct and carry themselves.

I speak for no one other than myself when I say the following, and that is that he won't be missed.
icehog3 12:31 AM 02-18-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
Not really.

There are plenty of places on the net for the OP to hang out, this just isn't one of them.

Peter gave him plenty of chances. More than he deserved really, and he (the OP) ****ed up every one of them. I'm all for new members, but the OP went against everything the founders/moderators and members of this forum strive to be and how they choose to conduct and carry themselves.

I speak for no one other than myself when I say the following, and that is that he won't be missed.
I miss him already. :-)

Hi Hicks, if you are reading this through a proxy server. :-)
Adriftpanda 12:31 AM 02-18-2010
okay, you are right. Maybe it was not unfortunate how things ended. I reread all the chances they gave him.
Kreth 06:51 AM 02-18-2010
Guess this would be a bad time to start a poll on blunt re-filling techniques?

:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
elderboy02 06:53 AM 02-18-2010
Maybe I shouldn't have given him my Social Security Number :-)
Volt 06:59 AM 02-18-2010
You must admit, this thread belongs in the joke section. I for one had a great time laughing at him and the end result.

BTW Kreth, on that Philly blunt, which filler do you you use? I prefer to use shredded AF Chateau Fuentes to fill mine.
Kreth 07:05 AM 02-18-2010
Originally Posted by Volt:
BTW Kreth, on that Philly blunt, which filler do you you use? I prefer to use shredded AF Chateau Fuentes to fill mine.
Um. Yeah. Tobacco fillers. I like to use a "house blend" from Acapulco... :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
chenvt 07:08 AM 02-18-2010
I had such high hopes after reading the first couple posts..
Starscream 08:56 PM 02-26-2010
Originally Posted by druturn:
If only some arrogant people could understand what that flag once stood for. :-) I am from the South, Texas to be specific. I have even been called a redneck by some, yet I have never desired to show my Southern pride by displaying that flag. I am all for Southern pride, just not in a way that could be offensive to others.

/end rant
Don't go there...

It doesn't stand for racism and hatred like most people think. Just b/c the Klan uses it doesn't make it a symbol of hatred.

This thread has been entertaining. How did I miss it?
colinb913 10:10 AM 02-27-2010
So why did the OP get banned? Because he was 15? Or because he was smarting off?
pitbulljimmy 10:44 AM 02-27-2010
I knew there was something not right with that "Hick" kid.... Just sad I missed the whole rest of this thread!
CigarNut 12:31 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by colinb913:
So why did the OP get banned? Because he was 15? Or because he was smarting off?
Because he wanted to be banned. He tried real hard to get banned...:-)
whodeeni 01:00 PM 02-27-2010
Greg, you have TOO GOOD a heart. U must be a social worker
or something! *lol*

Originally Posted by ggainey:
I get that, but it still aint gonna get you no wheres buddy. Chill out and you CAN learn a lot here, not just about cigars either. You can learn life long lessons here, cause this is so much more than just a cigar forum. It will give you a head start on your friends.:-)

icehog3 02:05 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by colinb913:
Because he wouldn't stop talking about smoking pot after several TOE requests to do so.
Rabidsquirrel 02:16 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Because he wouldn't stop talking about smoking pot after several TOE requests to do so.
Ignore the TOE get the FOOT. :-)
T.G 03:16 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by Rabidsquirrel:
Ignore the TOE get the FOOT. :-)
*groan*

:-):-):-)
G G 03:19 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
Greg, you have TOO GOOD a heart. U must be a social worker
or something! *lol*
Thanks for the compliment, I babysit sick people who call 911 in an ambulance for a living. :-) Most, but not all are professional whiners.
G G 03:20 PM 02-27-2010
Oh goody we might get some wisdom from Mister Rogers.
taltos 03:32 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Oh goody we might get some wisdom from Mister Rogers.
You called? I just got a personality transplant from Al. Now I hate my f***ng neighbors. My song now reads, would you be my target?:-)
Page 8 of 9
« First < 678 9 >
Up