Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Question
Hick727 06:33 PM 02-16-2010
First off i wanted to say thanks for everybody's nice welcomes and answers. This is a nice group of people. Just wanted to let everyone know that i am 15 and joined this site because im very interested in cigars. Im going to try one of my dads friends cigars. Then after that im not gonna smoke a cigar until im 18.

But heres my question

Is anybody here addicted to cigars? Not like in love with them addicted but physically addicted from the natural nicotine in tobacco?
pitbulljimmy 06:45 PM 02-16-2010
?????? Really??? 15??? Is that even allowed?

In answer to your question, No... I'm not physically addicted to cigars like I used to be with cigarettes... But I like 'em a lot more than I ever liked the evil cancer sticks.
G G 06:45 PM 02-16-2010
Not me, however I am addicted to smokeless tobacco.
Hick727 06:48 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by pitbulljimmy:
I think so.... im here for educational purposes. I want to learn for when i am able to smoke cigars legally.
Only Fuentes 06:52 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by pitbulljimmy:

In answer to your question, No... I'm not physically addicted to cigars like I used to be with cigarettes... But I like 'em a lot more than I ever liked the evil cancer sticks.
I thought the same thing especially when he stated multiple times he smokes an marajuana BUT here it is in black and white:

"If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provide consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process."
bscottskangum 06:53 PM 02-16-2010
Not that I have been around here long, but I wonder if someone should put the kibosh on this one....Ima quote the signature here
"Im a young farmer from Minnesota that likes smoking Cigars and Weed"
Educational purposes eh?
Adriftpanda 06:53 PM 02-16-2010
Is that a blunt in your picture? Well... I guess if you are smoking those cigars than I guess cigars could be addicting.

To be serious about your question, I am not addicted. Just enjoy them.
chippewastud79 06:57 PM 02-16-2010
Not addicted to cigars, but getting confused and a little itchy. :-)
pnoon 06:58 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by Hick727:
First off i wanted to say thanks for everybody's nice welcomes and answers. This is a nice group of people. Just wanted to let everyone know that i am 15 and joined this site because im very interested in cigars. Im going to try one of my dads friends cigars. Then after that im not gonna smoke a cigar until im 18.

But heres my question

Is anybody here addicted to cigars? Not like in love with them addicted but physically addicted from the natural nicotine in tobacco?
Before we even address the age issue, the avatar and sigline (reference to weed) has to go.
Hick727 06:58 PM 02-16-2010
Is everyone gonna start hating me cause im 15? I mean yeah i do smoke weed but thats not bad. Weed is probably healthier then cigars. I really truly am here for education. Im very interested in cigars. Is that a bad thing?:-)
neoflex 07:00 PM 02-16-2010
Where's the popcorn smiley when you need it. I must be getting old because I stared at the avatar before you guys pointed it out trying to figure out WTF it was, now I know.
G G 07:01 PM 02-16-2010
Prolly not a bad thing, but you should prolly quit referencing weed. This is a public forum:-)
pnoon 07:01 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Before we even address the age issue, the avatar and sigline (reference to weed) has to go.
:-)
Hick727 07:02 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
There i changed them...
G G 07:02 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Prolly not a bad thing, but you should prolly quit referencing weed. This is a public forum:-)
That don't make any sense, and I don't smoke the other kind.:-)
Hick727 07:02 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
True. :-):-)
chippewastud79 07:03 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by Hick727:
Is everyone gonna start hating me cause im 15? I mean yeah i do smoke weed but thats not bad. Weed is probably healthier then cigars. I really truly am here for education. Im very interested in cigars. Is that a bad thing?:-)
The best advice for your cigar education I could give you is to stop typing and read. Go read the stickies, popular posts and rules, then read them all again. :-)
Hick727 07:04 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
The best advice for your cigar education I could give you is to stop typing and read. Go read the stickies, popular posts and rules, then read them all again. :-)
So know your saying i shouldnt post?
pnoon 07:05 PM 02-16-2010
You hit the nail on the head, Adam.
G G 07:05 PM 02-16-2010
I agree, there is so much you can learn by doing that, you can literally almost be an expert in a couple days.:-)
Page 1 of 9
1 23 > Last »
Up