Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 567
General Discussion>You know your getting older when.......
Whee 09:01 PM 02-17-2009
Originally Posted by MarkMc:
You know whose phone number this is.......

867-5309

And don't say you never dailed it!
You can't read that number, you MUST sing it...
[Reply]
lightning9191 09:04 PM 02-17-2009
Originally Posted by totallytentative:

b) Grey hairs.

ENJOY LIFE IN YOUR 20'S! IT'S OVER FASTER THAN YOU THINK! :-)
I've been following this thread and I don't think we can count grey hairs. I started getting those (well they look white to me really) in highschool.
[Reply]
markem 09:07 PM 02-17-2009
when the phrase :getting old ain't for sissies" takes on new meaning
[Reply]
Junior 09:17 AM 02-18-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
What's worse is when they're not on your head...
I heard a rumor that it happened to a girl when she was only 27. Not that I would know anything about that:-)
[Reply]
smitdavi 10:17 AM 02-18-2009
Originally Posted by totallytentative:
ENJOY LIFE IN YOUR 20'S! IT'S OVER FASTER THAN YOU THINK! :-)
lol, thanks for the advice. I think my live is over already lol ie buying a house and getting married, etc
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 10:50 AM 02-18-2009
you know you're getting older when you run as fast as you can and some 17 year old is jogging next to you having a conversation with you.

.. when you walk around a week after soccer practice with every joint in your body creaks,cracks,pops.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 11:25 AM 02-18-2009
I saw a girl working the register at a store and thought "She looks familiar, I wonder if I know her mother/grandmother."
I still have a working Atari 800 computer that I even know how to program, and I have a '70s TV with the rotary knob tuner to hook it up to and hundreds of games and other programs for it. There is even software on the web for using it as a browser. Moonbuggy, Defender, Joust, Zaxxon, Pac-Man, Qix, Asteroids, Centipede, etc., etc....
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 567
Up