Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
General Discussion>SOS
RobR1205 02:11 PM 04-03-2013
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
28/3/13 - The day I put a hard as **** password on my Computer lol
I<3USCG isn't that hard of a password big guy. :-)
[Reply]
czerbe 02:49 PM 04-03-2013
Play nice boys... this is a wonderful idea and show of brother/sisterhood by everybody. No matter what its a testament to the people on this site and what they are willing to do for others. ..... That is all
[Reply]
shark 06:45 PM 04-03-2013
The biggest bomb I've seen dropped on someone was at another cigar BB. The victim was a guy who was very, very generous, so a couple of other members put their heads together and started a collection campaign. When it was all said and done, we got together a large cooler full of cigars and someone hand delivered it to the guy's house...:-)
[Reply]
big_jaygee 06:47 PM 04-03-2013
Originally Posted by shark:
The biggest bomb I've seen dropped on someone was at another cigar BB. The victim was a guy who was very, very generous, so a couple of other members put their heads together and started a collection campaign. When it was all said and done, we got together a large cooler full of cigars and someone hand delivered it to the guy's house...:-)
:-) damn that sounds like a hell of a bomb :-) :-)
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 07:17 PM 04-03-2013
Originally Posted by RobR1205:
I<3USCG isn't that hard of a password big guy. :-)
No no, I put it as ume69 :-)
Originally Posted by shark:
Mother of god
[Reply]
RobR1205 07:36 PM 04-03-2013
Damn, I love this site! I swear the camaraderie around here is amazing :-)
[Reply]
cmitch 09:35 PM 04-03-2013
Good to see you survived the blast, Brian! :-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 09:46 PM 04-03-2013
Originally Posted by cmitch:
Good to see you survived the blast, Brian! :-)
So far.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up