Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 23 > Last »
General Discussion>SOS
BHalbrooks 02:09 PM 03-28-2013
This is not Brian, this is his wife Adreanna.

Brian has been going through a bit of a rough time dealing a lot with unemployment. He has been feeling really down and having a hard time seeing the bright side of things. Throughout his unemployment we've had to make some cut backs.... mostly on cigars...

I hate seeing him go through this because I love him so much and he has sacrificed almost everything for me. Including having a stable job. Since he packed his bags and moved 19hrs from home so I could pursue my dreams he's struggled with employment.

He's too proud to ask for any favors from anyone. So I'm taking charge. I know you all have a pretty tight community and I was wondering if a couple of you wouldn't mind helping with lifting his spirits.

Brian has told me before that if you post a picture of an empty humidor sometimes guys will "help you fill it." I would post a picture of it but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to navigate the sight, so could you just take my word for it? I'm just trying to give B a little pick me up and thought he'd really love to be surprised by some love from his fellow cigar smokers :-)

Thanks a million guys!!!

Just hoping a couple see this before he finds it and takes it down haha! :-)
[Reply]
688sonarmen 02:14 PM 03-28-2013
Oh man!
[Reply]
EricF 02:21 PM 03-28-2013
This could end very badly!!! :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 02:22 PM 03-28-2013
Adreanna, this is Darren from Longwood. I have some for him. Tell him to give me a call and we can meet-up on Saturday.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 02:23 PM 03-28-2013
That's perfect Darren! I'm working all weekend as usual haha. So he will be free :-)

And what do u mean this could end badly... did I do something wrong? uh oh..
[Reply]
EricF 02:25 PM 03-28-2013
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
No it means that if enough people see this, he may need another humidor! Bad in a good way! :-)
[Reply]
688sonarmen 02:26 PM 03-28-2013
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
That's perfect Darren! I'm working all weekend as usual haha. So he will be free :-)

Yeah, call in EOD! Just make sure its the Navy's and not the Coast Guard:-)
[Reply]
big_jaygee 02:28 PM 03-28-2013
Yep very bad..... :-) :-) I hope he has a big enough humidor.... well like I say when I pull up to the pumps... fill'er up!

SOS received and package will drop tomorrow!

Sorry for the :-) I'm about to give you ugly twin!!

This is my new crusade!
[Reply]
emopunker2004 02:33 PM 03-28-2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh wow oh.

Everyone quick write the address before he finds this
[Reply]
big_jaygee 02:37 PM 03-28-2013
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:

I wonder how happy he will be when he sees this?? :-) :-)
[Reply]
RobR1205 02:39 PM 03-28-2013
Folks 'round these parts are "semper paratus" to blow up mailboxes...this could end badly.... :-)

Good to see another Coastie around here, Adreanna!
[Reply]
EricF 02:40 PM 03-28-2013
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:

Too late to edit! Need a Mod to edit at this point! :-)
[Reply]
czerbe 02:48 PM 03-28-2013
Oh F&%K Look out this is going to be awesome

:-)
[Reply]
cmitch 02:50 PM 03-28-2013
At first glance, I thought this was him joshing around with us. It really is his wife. Glad I didn't see this first. Probably would've inserted my size 13 clean down my throat.
[Reply]
big_jaygee 02:54 PM 03-28-2013
Originally Posted by czerbe:
Oh F&%K Look out this is going to be awesome

:-)
:-) yes it will be
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 03:16 PM 03-28-2013
Thank's to everyone for helping out, I really appreciate it and I know B will :-)

-Adreanna (the wife)
[Reply]
icehog3 03:17 PM 03-28-2013
Maybe someone might want to write down the address and volunteer to PM it out....this is a public site, and having that address up is a very bad idea. As soon as I see someone has volunteered to handle this, I will be taking it down.
[Reply]
big_jaygee 03:20 PM 03-28-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Maybe someone might want to write down the address and volunteer to PM it out....this is a public site, and having that address up is a very bad idea. As soon as I see someone has volunteered to handle this, I will be taking it down.
I have it written down and I will take care of the PM's. Anybody needs it or want it or know anybody who will PM for the info.
[Reply]
icehog3 03:25 PM 03-28-2013
Thanks Jason.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 03:30 PM 03-28-2013
NO. NO NO NO NO NO. She said she made her own account and she was asking about infused sticks! What the ****! I kindly request that everyone just ignore this thread. We're doing just fine :-). I'm literally speechless... She's like Judas!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 23 > Last »
Up