Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
All Cigar Discussion>Whats your favorite Lancero?
MiamiE 10:25 AM 03-06-2010
Originally Posted by BigRonS:
I do too... but this is a Lancero thread... People should brush up on their sizes before posting :-)

If this was a Lexus ES350 thread, i wouldnt post pictures of a Toyota Camry, because "its all basically the same".. No, its not, and the heritage behind each cigar will prove that to ring true..
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I agree some aren't lancero. I was asking you which panatelas and ninfas you enjoy. Please PM me some NC to try! Thanks.
[Reply]
Bax 10:47 AM 03-06-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
Really? :-)

I find it odd that one of the best Lanceros I've ever smoked would be considered a crap stick!
Didn't say it was a crap stick I just said if your Trifundadore was as good as the CoLa you probably got a bad CoRo. A CoRo that is on is a mind blowing smoke. The '01 Lanceros from recent sale ( Which I'm assuming it's from) are not the best examples of this stick.

The Tri is a nice smoke, but I've never once looked at it while I'm smoking it and said " WOW! This is what smoking a cigar should be like!"
[Reply]
MiamiE 10:50 AM 03-06-2010
Thanks a lot Tim! I was actually considering those '01 CoLa's
[Reply]
Bax 10:56 AM 03-06-2010
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
Thanks a lot Tim! I was actually considering those '01 CoLa's
:-) Don't let me stop you but for the extra 20 or so dollars you're saving I'd just buy the '08's or '09's when they're available. I think they're scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as the last of the '99-'01 stock goes. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 10:58 AM 03-06-2010
Originally Posted by Bax:
:-) Don't let me stop you but for the extra 20 or so dollars you're saving I'd just buy the '08's or '09's when they're available. I think they're scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as the last of the '99-'01 stock goes. :-)
With some of the current prices on these pups, much more than a $20 difference.
I just see it being way, way to cheap for something that will be good.
Something is up as to why they are blowing these out right now. It can't be good.
[Reply]
maverickdrinker 11:07 AM 03-06-2010
Thanks for the insight. I was considering these as well. Going to pick up something else now.
[Reply]
NeuRon 12:08 PM 03-06-2010
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
I wasn't disagreeing with you. I agree some aren't lancero. I was asking you which panatelas and ninfas you enjoy.

yes i know, i was just clarifying.. didnt mean to come off as i was refuting your comments

Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
Ron, just a suggestion, If you would post what sizes constitute a Lancero (Long Panatela) as some of the members here are fairly new to cigars and might not know. Thanks Bro!:-)
Sure.. BTW, there are slight variations of these, but this is the majority..
__________________________________________________ _______
Lancero/LongPanatela/Laguito #1 = 7.6 x 38

Laguito Especial = 7.6 x 40

Panatela/Laguito #2 = 6.0 x 38

Small Panatela/Laguito#3 = 4.5 x 26

Ninfa/Slim Panatela = 7 x 33

Slim Panatela/Panatelas Largas = 6.9 x 28

Palmitas/Slim Panatela = 6 x 33

Lonsdale/Cervantes = 6.5x42

Lonsdale/Dalia =6.7 x 43
[Reply]
pitbulljimmy 07:25 AM 03-07-2010
My favorite Lancero at the moment is also the only Lancero I've ever smoked... The Oliva V lancero. I wouldn't mind maybe buying a 5er of CoLa's to try out... I hear they are the epitome of the cohiba experiance.
[Reply]
Mr.Erskine 08:17 AM 03-07-2010
The only lancero that I have had is the Nestor Miranda Special Selection. I was surprised that I liked it. I honestly thought it would start tasting like ash about 2/3 of the way through. I have an Alec Bradley Tempus and a Tatuaje warming up in the bullpen...

I keep meaning to, but one of these days, I'm actually going to pick up a Serie V lancero.
[Reply]
massphatness 08:37 AM 03-07-2010
CoLa -- I've three from '01 that were OUTSTANDING. Never had a Davi #1, so I reserve the right to change my mind. :-)
[Reply]
thebayratt 07:04 PM 03-07-2010
Oliva V or RP Signature
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up