Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
All Cigar Discussion>I'm at the Crossroads-Help me Decide
Katmancross 09:15 AM 01-15-2011
Originally Posted by justonemorestick:
I just read a couple of your reviews not bad I cant wait to see more especially the ones they wouldn't post.

That's going to be easy, Warren. Got the old boot over exclusivity. But mostly a silly understanding.
One of my great clients is Gotham Cigars. They are giving me free rein to be me...er...Katmancross. Censorship won't exist, within reason.
I spoke to them this week and we are both pumped. I'm waiting on some sticks and I will start writing. They will the cutting edge I'd hope they'd allow at the other place.
I had a great conversation with Shelby, the Marketing Manager...and he gets me. This will be a great joy.
I will be able to name the others in short order.
Even though things are taking off for me, I am truly saddened about F****s. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have had these opportunities. They truly stepped on their own penises. I would have written for them forever, just out of loyalty. Too bad, so sad.
Onward and upward!
[Reply]
Katmancross 11:54 AM 01-15-2011
Originally Posted by Katmancross:
That's going to be easy, Warren. Got the old boot over exclusivity. But mostly a silly understanding.
One of my great clients is Gotham Cigars. They are giving me free rein to be me...er...Katmancross. Censorship won't exist, within reason.
I spoke to them this week and we are both pumped. I'm waiting on some sticks and I will start writing. They will the cutting edge I'd hope they'd allow at the other place.
I had a great conversation with Shelby, the Marketing Manager...and he gets me. This will be a great joy.
I will be able to name the others in short order.
Even though things are taking off for me, I am truly saddened about F****s. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have had these opportunities. They truly stepped on their own penises. I would have written for them forever, just out of loyalty. Too bad, so sad.
Onward and upward!

This has been like a weird marriage. Things seemed to have cooled off and business is almost back to usual. However, I will no longer have my own page and will be treated like any other blogger. I will always have my reviews on their blog page.
I'm happy about this.
I didn't want animosity between us. And the whole thing was over something silly.
They felt some betrayal. I felt I had to find a way to eek out a living.
All is good.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up