Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
All Cigar Discussion>How often do you Smoke??
hawtin47 10:36 PM 03-23-2013
Usually two a day ... pretty regular. Not counting several bowls of pipe tobacco!
[Reply]
Crownedone 07:48 PM 03-25-2013
Up to 4-5 a day more on the weekends.
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 08:11 PM 03-25-2013
I'd guess I've burned four to five hundred since this thread was started. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Grimes 09:45 PM 06-23-2013
I usually smoke one a day on weekdays, weather permitting. I'll have two or three on Sundays when I herf with a couple friends and usually have two with some beers after yard work on Saturdays. I like to sit outside under the shade tree and puff away while on the phone or reading. I can usually do two on a day off work.
[Reply]
shopkins82 11:26 AM 06-26-2013
I normally don't smoke at home, especially any time the kiddos could see (4-year old triplets and a month old)... the only exceptions being when mowing the yard or working in the garage. This leaves me with, basically, lunch-time at work to smoke. I'd say I get to enjoy a Robusto 3-4 days a week during lunch. During the summer it's mostly in a smoking area outside the office with stone picnic tables. During the winter it's either at a nearby restaurant that has a bar/lounge in the back or a local cigar shop with a lounge that allows non-members to smoke anything they've just purchased.
[Reply]
dijit 02:12 PM 06-26-2013
No set days or events for me to have a cigar. Usually have 7 to 9 sticks a week. Usually on the way to or from work and on the back patio in the evening are the best times for me.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up