Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>How often do you Smoke??
CigarSquid 07:39 AM 10-07-2011
.. Smoke?

For me, I seem to be busy during the week, Monday and Tuesday for sure once I get off work. Wed, Thurs and Fri all depend on what I have going on.

This week, I missed a smoke on Monday, Tuesday and last night. Sometimes I get a little mad, I guess you can say. I have all these sticks I am wanting to try and it seems like I have very little time. On the weekend, I try to at least have one in the AM and then I try at night.. Seems like, no matter what, I can only get 1 a day.. booo.

On average, I get about... 3-4 cigars smoked in a week... I feel like it isn't enough and I want more but can never find the time or day or night. Its always something to do............:-)
[Reply]
G G 07:43 AM 10-07-2011
I sometimes go a whole week without smoking. I do use smokeless tobacco too so for me a cigar is not about quantity but quality. What I mean by that is I rarely smoke a cigar while doing something, I usually smoke just to smoke, maybe I might read or surf the internet while I am smoking but rarely anything else.
[Reply]
sevans105 07:43 AM 10-07-2011
Daily...However, I have the luxury of smoking at work. (this is my office)

Not bad,eh?
[Reply]
MrClean 07:45 AM 10-07-2011
Seems like 'life' gets in my way a lot too. It can be frustrating, especially if I've really been looking forward to one. But it always nice when I finally have the time to sit and enjoy one.
Today is going to be one of those days, a coworker and I are heading to the local B&M this afternoon to burn a couple. :-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:45 AM 10-07-2011
Not at all.. I wish I had a job where I could.

I am not smoking just to smoke, I do enjoy it.. But, I will normally just relax while i smoke, unless I have had the stick before and don't mind, I might do some cleaning up in the garage. Other than that, I am on the laptop or watching some kind of sporting event.
[Reply]
MrClean 07:46 AM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by sevans105:
Daily...However, I have the luxury of smoking at work. (this is my office)

Not bad,eh?
You hiring Scott? :-)
[Reply]
Boz 07:50 AM 10-07-2011
I can understand your frustration. I'm glad I cant smoke everyday though. It helps me enjoy and appreciate it a little more than if I smoked everyday. I probably smoke 2-4 a week.
[Reply]
emopunker2004 07:52 AM 10-07-2011
I usually only smoke every couple weeks or so. I usually smoke 3 or so on that day.
[Reply]
sevans105 08:07 AM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by MrClean:
You hiring Scott? :-)
Sure...of course in my job, you pretty much eat what you kill - so, you are welcome to come work here...just have to pay yourself. :-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 08:09 AM 10-07-2011
At school, maybe once a month.
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 08:11 AM 10-07-2011
I usually smoke about 3 or 4 a week as well, if I can't get one in I don't let it get to me, and sometimes I won't have one because I know I wont fully enjoy it if my mind is occupied with other stuff.
[Reply]
Brutus2600 08:23 AM 10-07-2011
I smoked a lot less before I started going to a weekly herf! Lol. Now I average between 5-7 cigars a week, but I usually only smoke Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (Monday is herfday).

Usually I'll get a couple cigars in each morning on Saturday and Sunday with my coffee. That's how I recuperate on the weekend! Monday night, depending on the size of the cigar, I'll smoke 2-3 that evening.

Very rarely do I smoke on any other day. I kind of consider it a break for my girlfriend so she doesn't have to kiss me and taste cigar breath :-) haha
[Reply]
irratebass 08:26 AM 10-07-2011
I try to smoke 1 every other day, I feel that keeps my pallete clean and since I don't have $ to invest in smokes I can make what I have last until the $ comes in.

Now tomorrow I bet I will smoke 5-10 smokes no problem (OH Herf) I do get upset if I have been wanting to smoke something and it doesn't happen because of life or the family is in need of my attention or what have you, but not so much that I am angry, more like disappointed.
[Reply]
ktblunden 08:27 AM 10-07-2011
Depends on what the weather is like and whether I go to my local weekly herf. If weather is nice I might average a cigar every other day, getting in 2 or 3 over the weekend. If I'm herfing I'll usually put away 3 that evening.
[Reply]
hotreds 08:34 AM 10-07-2011
I would like to do so everyday but don't find the time. I'd say three times a week.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 08:46 AM 10-07-2011
I try and smoke daily if the weather is right. But lately I have fell off due to being sick. Should get back to it ASAP
[Reply]
dvickery 09:02 AM 10-07-2011
i smoke a cigar every day i dont work(august was maybe 3 cigars)and on "fridays".
if the grandkids are here i dont smoke a cigar unless it is nice outside.

about 150 a year.

derrek :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:03 AM 10-07-2011
I try to burn one daily and 1-3 a day on the weekends.

Scott I am very jealous, super nice lounge/office you got there!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
CigarSquid 09:06 AM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by MurphysLaw:
I usually smoke about 3 or 4 a week as well, if I can't get one in I don't let it get to me, and sometimes I won't have one because I know I wont fully enjoy it if my mind is occupied with other stuff.
That is the thing too. I will be thinking about having one. I see the time and realize I am too tired so I will not enjoy it.

It does sounds like I'm right in there.. I just need to realize smoking is a hobby, not my job. I can't have 1 or more every day. I just have to face the music and really enjoy the times I do get one and charish the days I get 2 or more.. haha:-)

How do you, who do it, get 3 or so in an evening? Sounds crazy to me... But I bet if I had the time, I'm sure I would!
[Reply]
TBone 09:08 AM 10-07-2011
I smoke about 2-3 sticks daily, but thats what retirees do for entertainment
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
Up