Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
All Cigar Discussion>Smell of smoking
jerseystepup 06:15 PM 09-29-2009
Do i dare ask her if shed mind me nubbing this bad boy in the living room? nahhhh
[Reply]
icehog3 06:16 PM 09-29-2009
Randy lives to smoke another day! :-)
[Reply]
jerseystepup 06:19 PM 09-29-2009
I just realized another way i could have gotten around it too in case anyone else is thinking of making this daring move...

while i was outside sitting by the firepit smoking... the windows where open and i guess the way the wind is blowing now the house smells like fresh burned wood... hmmm maybe i can convince her to go to her mothers next weekend...

there is nothing like smoking a cigar alone without a worry in the world and no one to talk to but yourself :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 08:07 PM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
Well... needles to say i got home today an hour before she did and the house smelled fine... we had alot of rain last night and i gues the cross winds + open windows + incense, cleared everything out... Just finished the steak and potatoes SHE COOKED.. (she felt bad for leaving me to fend for myself... and im enjoying an SLR A by the fire with a glass of pigs nose.. oh its been fun!
:-) Never Would Have Worked Out That Well For Me, Though!:-)
[Reply]
T.G 08:25 PM 09-29-2009
Well... needles to say i got home today an hour before she did and the house smelled fine... we had alot of rain last night and i gues the cross winds + open windows + incense, cleared everything out... Just finished the steak and potatoes SHE COOKED.. (she felt bad for leaving me to fend for myself... and im enjoying an SLR A by the fire with a glass of pigs nose.. oh its been fun!
[Reply]
Sr Mike 11:23 AM 09-30-2009
...there is nothing like smoking a cigar alone without a worry in the world and no one to talk to but yourself :-)
I can just see you sitting on the couch enjoying the smoke and saying to yourself "I am so freaking busted, I need to go build an add-on to the dog's house because I am going to be his roommate if I get caught."

"Yep, no worries!"

"Now where is that hammer?"
[Reply]
eboniknight 03:10 PM 10-01-2009
ok.. now im not allowed to smoke in my house.. (im whipped i know).. Now the womans in VA until tuesday... Being the total child that i am.. i really wanna watch the new simpsons and family guy tonight while enjoying a stick... Think its doable without getting caught? How bad do you think one cigar will stink up everything in my house? She does burn incense so i can use that as a buffer.
I feel your pain bro......but I'm too much of a punk to try that move..LOL. Don't wanna end up sleeping in the garage. :-)
[Reply]
kgoings 03:30 PM 10-01-2009
You need to tell her now that she didnt notice it. You proved it to her see! :-)
[Reply]
TheTraveler 06:25 PM 10-01-2009
Originally Posted by kgoings:
You need to tell her now that she didnt notice it. You proved it to her see! :-)
:-) I agree 100%. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Scothew 08:33 AM 10-02-2009
Maybe she's waiting for him to fess up. I know thats what my wife does on things.
[Reply]
slickster81 07:29 AM 10-07-2009
To hell with that!

Put the cigars in a vase, and greet her at the door with a rose in your teeth, a bottle of champagne in one hand, glasses in the other. And this look on your face :-)

It might throw her off for a spell....

Originally Posted by ade06:
Make sure you have some flowers delivered with your cigars (or have some placed in a vase). :-)

[Reply]
Gary 09:58 AM 01-25-2010
Absolutely hilarious thread!

New cigar smoker here and the wifey requested that I not smoke in the house, those words were painful to hear.

I've tried fans, opened windows, air fresheners, scented candles. I'm going to clear out my storage shed and turn it into a smoking room.

Funny thread though, I guess its quite common for wives to banish us from smoking in front of the TV on our comfy lazy boy recliners.
[Reply]
Knip23 10:08 AM 01-25-2010
Put a Box fan up and do it now I cant smoke in the house eiter im lucky i can smoke in the man cave. But it all depends on if you like the couch or not?
[Reply]
kugie 10:13 AM 01-25-2010
Go for It!!!
The Bruises will go away, it only hurts for awhile and She'll get over it!!!!

:-)
[Reply]
Ty Atkinson 12:03 PM 01-25-2010
Building a smoking room will probably be cheaper then the divorce! lol
[Reply]
Namerifrats 12:34 PM 01-25-2010
I smoked in my basement around New Years. Wife was with her family for a week, I was home alone. Smoked several, and she didn't really say anything to me about it though she did smell it. The smell was completely gone a day or so after. Just spray some Frebreze, air out the room, and maybe burn a few candles. You'll be fine.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up