Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Smell of smoking
jerseystepup 02:01 PM 09-27-2009
ok.. now im not allowed to smoke in my house.. (im whipped i know).. Now the womans in VA until tuesday... Being the total child that i am.. i really wanna watch the new simpsons and family guy tonight while enjoying a stick... Think its doable without getting caught? How bad do you think one cigar will stink up everything in my house? She does burn incense so i can use that as a buffer.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:02 PM 09-27-2009
Go for it!!! :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:05 PM 09-27-2009
You'll probably get busted but I would for sure do it!!!
[Reply]
dunng 02:06 PM 09-27-2009
Go for it... get a fan and open the window! :-)
[Reply]
captain53 02:09 PM 09-27-2009
Time to Man-Up!:-)
[Reply]
markem 02:14 PM 09-27-2009
fabreze
[Reply]
Catfish 02:18 PM 09-27-2009
If she's not a smoker, yer busted soon as she walks in.
[Reply]
jerseystepup 02:18 PM 09-27-2009
HAha how did i know everyone would tell me to do it... i of course know what all you brothers think i should do... ill most likely get caught huh? haha
[Reply]
icehog3 02:22 PM 09-27-2009
You gotta do it! :-)
[Reply]
T.G 02:30 PM 09-27-2009
Go for it, just air the place out afterwards.

If you think you are going to get caught, wait untill a few hours before she gets back and put something on the stove / in the oven and burn the crap out of it. Just incenerate the damn thing. Something like an entire bulb of chopped garlic (not a clove, an entire bulb) fryed in oil unitl it all burns, then, burn the oil too. Maybe even toss in a few dried jalopone chilies. Tell her you were trying to make chinese food, but you messed up. Or burn a pot full of cheap spaghetti sauce from the $1 store, maybe a few slices of toast too.
[Reply]
Catfish 02:32 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by T.G:

If you think you are going to get caught, wait untill a few hours before she gets back and put something on the stove / in the oven and burn the crap out of it. Just incenerate the damn thing. Something like an entire bulb of chopped garlic (not a clove, an entire bulb) fryed in oil unitl it all burns, then, burn the oil too. Maybe even toss in a few dried jalopone chilies. Tell her you were trying to make chinese food, but you messed up. Or burn a pot full of cheap spaghetti sauce from the $1 store, maybe a few slices of toast too.
:-):-):-):-):
[Reply]
bonjing 02:33 PM 09-27-2009
sounds like you've done this before?

Originally Posted by T.G:

[Reply]
T.G 02:40 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by bonjing:
sounds like you've done this before?
Moi? Image
[Reply]
jerseystepup 02:44 PM 09-27-2009
hahaha... wow im at a loss for words now.. haha
[Reply]
icehog3 02:44 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
hahaha... wow im at a loss for words now.. haha
Better start smokin'... :-)
[Reply]
jerseystepup 02:47 PM 09-27-2009
Im going to order chinese for dinner in a bit... on the way home pick up a 6 pack of sierra nevada torpedo... then figure out something small to smoke after dinner... maybe a verocu #9, or a DPG 1979 pc... hmmm now.. next order of business.. what should i order from the china man? Im thinking general tso's extra spicy
[Reply]
TheTraveler 03:05 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
Im going to order chinese for dinner in a bit... on the way home pick up a 6 pack of sierra nevada torpedo... then figure out something small to smoke after dinner... maybe a verocu #9, or a DPG 1979 pc... hmmm now.. next order of business.. what should i order from the china man? Im thinking general tso's extra spicy
I second the General Tso's ! :-) :-)

As for the smoking I say this: smoke the cigar and air the house out, then when she walks in the door say "Hey baby, I missed you. Oh, and I smoked in the house while you were gone. See, it doesn't smell as bad as we feared it would since I aired the place out for an hour. I think I'll smoke outside like normal except on game days. During the game I'll be smoking in my recliner." Then give her a kiss, a smack on the backside, and say "Oh, while you're in the kitchen will you grab me a beer please? Thanks."

:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 03:07 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by markem:
fabreze
:-)
Use this while you are smoking, immediately after, and a couple of times before she gets back home.
[Reply]
Red 03:10 PM 09-27-2009
so you wife will let you poop in the house but now smoke...man...what has this world come too :-)
[Reply]
Pilon 03:28 PM 09-27-2009
Klipsch (Walt) uses an ozone machine in his apartment that cleans the air. He used it while smoking and lets in run for a while after finished. Leaves a smell of iron after but eliminates most of the odor. Not sure how much one costs.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
Up