Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Sports>Does anyone watch the NBA anymore?
Bruins Fan 04:39 AM 01-03-2010
Not since the Bird, Magic era.
[Reply]
s15driftking 05:56 AM 01-03-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:

GOT SPANKED by LBJ and the crew a week ago. WOOT
[Reply]
s15driftking 05:57 AM 01-03-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I like chili cheese dogs with onions.
Speaking of!!!

My boss gave me a pair of his Columbus Blue Jackets tickets on the night when they gave every PSL holder free food at any concession stand! I ate myself into oblivion!!!
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:11 AM 01-03-2010
College basketball is much more exciting (to me).
[Reply]
CBI_2 09:11 AM 01-03-2010
Originally Posted by RPguy:
I watch it on FOX News. Recent episode...

Gilbert Arenas pulls gun on teamate.

Next week....

Gilbert goes to Rikers Island to assasinate Plaxico Burris.
:-):-):-)

I stopped watching years ago when they let Rodman practically rape Shaq and then call Shaq with an offensive foul when he pulled his arm free from Rodman's grip.
[Reply]
shvictor 09:18 AM 01-03-2010
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
GOT SPANKED by LBJ and the crew a week ago. WOOT
As A Lakers fan myself all I have to say is :-)
[Reply]
tobii3 10:16 AM 01-03-2010
When the NBA Executives STOP making excuses for these immature thugs, then I MIGHT watch a game.

But when you actually look at the numbers and notice a disgusting fact that 2 out of 5 players in the NBA have Criminal Records, you lose ALL interest in what used to be a "sport" and has now become a "show".
[Reply]
blugill 10:20 AM 01-03-2010
I enjoy watching when the playoffs start. It gets really interesting then.
What doesn't make sense is they play an entire season of games to eliminate half the teams.
I just enjoy playoff basketball!
Love me some March Madness too!
[Reply]
SIMPLIFIED 10:53 AM 01-03-2010
I grew up in a town where we didn't have the NBA(Pittsburgh) and have moved around since. Had the pleasure of being in Chicago for MJ and his circus and got hooked. I live Cleveland now I tend to see just about every Cavaliers game but do not tune in until the playoffs for most of the other games.
[Reply]
hornitosmonster 10:49 PM 01-03-2010
Originally Posted by :
Does anyone watch the NBA anymore?
Love basketball but I rarely watch an NBA game.
[Reply]
Blueface 07:04 AM 01-04-2010
Not
Basketball
Anymore
:-)
[Reply]
The Poet 03:56 PM 01-04-2010
Originally Posted by Pauly Walnuts:
LoL im Russian so the Nyets is funny. But yea you dont really have much entertainment over there. Just curious are the tickets alot cheaper? what do they go for?
In 30+ years living 15 miles from the Meadowlands, I've been to 2 games - back in the '80s - so I really couldn't tell you precisely what tickets cost these days. I do know tickets there are not cheap, even though the team sucks big-time, and as for those Knyucks who play in MSG, they charge an arm and two legs for tickets.

But they will let you boo all you want.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 04:37 PM 01-04-2010
Die-hard Pistons fan :-)
[Reply]
Maroussia 10:46 PM 04-14-2010
It will be great to watch Cleveland Cavaliers, i have bought tickets from TicketFront.com looking forward to it.
[Reply]
willbreathes 08:24 PM 04-21-2010
(go Cavs)
[Reply]
thebayratt 09:36 PM 04-21-2010
Don't care too much for basketball anymore. After the "dream team" was over, I lost alot of respect for the sport.... Travelling, I see it ALOT every game and it never gets called. It seems more showboating to me now more than anything. Alot of the players do have great skills, but some of the "skills" aren't what the sports all about to me... Im not a hater, just don't care too much anymore for it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up