Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
All Cigar Discussion>Smell of smoking
dogface_313 07:26 AM 09-28-2009
Originally Posted by TheTraveler:
My theory is you always aim for more than you actually want. That way after negotiations you end up with exactly what you wanted instead of less!

:-)
My logic as well.
[Reply]
ade06 08:40 AM 09-28-2009
This thread is too funny. Please take picture of your wife's reaction upon coming home. Lol.
[Reply]
jerseystepup 08:51 AM 09-28-2009
shes not home till tomorow... yea the house stinksss haha o well... and it looks like im going to have a package meet her at the door so shell be double pissed
[Reply]
ade06 08:55 AM 09-28-2009
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
shes not home till tomorow... yea the house stinksss haha o well... and it looks like im going to have a package meet her at the door so shell be double pissed
Make sure you have some flowers delivered with your cigars (or have some placed in a vase). :-)
[Reply]
dogface_313 09:26 AM 09-28-2009
Sounds like you are busted to me. Air the house out, spray all furniture with Febreeze, make tacos right before she gets home.
[Reply]
CigarDisciple 12:24 PM 09-28-2009
I'm with T.G. Burn some food in the kitchen, That's the ticket. :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:11 PM 09-28-2009
Originally Posted by CigarDisciple:
I'm with T.G. Burn some food in the kitchen, That's the ticket. :-):-):-):-)
Or adopt a couple dozen stray cats tonight. :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 01:12 PM 09-28-2009
:-) :-) :-)

Yeah, it's a conspiracy.... and I'm telling!!! :-)

You've already said she burns incense. Burn some before she gets home. (Tip: Not her favorite. She's more likely to notice something "wrong" with a scent she's familiar with.) IF she picks up on lingering cigar, come clean. If she doesn't, well..... do that happy dance somewhere private. :-)
[Reply]
e-man67 01:24 PM 09-28-2009

This thread is so damn funny! My wife too hates the smell of smoke...I wouldn't dare smoke in the house...you are too brave...of course you are gonna have blueballs for the next week b/c more than likely you aren't gettin any! :-)

Oh, idea! you could burn some limburger cheese on the stove...that might cover the cigar stench up...on second thought no it won't your screwed! :-)
[Reply]
GTCanuk 07:58 PM 09-28-2009
You could always get a pet skunk:-)
[Reply]
Kreth 08:05 PM 09-28-2009
Oh fer chrissakes, man up and tell your woman that you're gonna smoke where and when you damn well feel like it.

EDIT: Mods, please delete this in case my wife reads the forum.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Red 12:02 AM 09-29-2009
Break your arm or something so you can go to the hospital, if your hospitalized she want be mad. Tell her you where smoking outside...and you fell out of your chair and you had to crawl inside to get the phone and dial 911...meanwhile your cigar was hanging out of your mouth and you where in so much pain you didn't think about it when you brought it inside.
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:21 AM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Oh fer chrissakes, man up and tell your woman that you're gonna smoke where and when you damn well feel like it.

Posted via Mobile Device
Originally Posted by Red:
Break your arm or something so you can go to the hospital, if your hospitalized she want be mad. Tell her you where smoking outside...and you fell out of your chair and you had to crawl inside to get the phone and dial 911...meanwhile your cigar was hanging out of your mouth and you where in so much pain you didn't think about it when you brought it inside.
:-):-):-)

Both of these are possible... just improbable!!!
[Reply]
longknocker 08:06 AM 09-29-2009
ok.. now im not allowed to smoke in my house.. (im whipped i know).. Now the womans in VA until tuesday... Being the total child that i am.. i really wanna watch the new simpsons and family guy tonight while enjoying a stick... Think its doable without getting caught? How bad do you think one cigar will stink up everything in my house? She does burn incense so i can use that as a buffer.
NO WAYYYYYY! You'll Get Busted! Just Ask David, i.e. (smitdavi).:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 08:07 AM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:

Posted via Mobile Device
I was going to say, "How Long Have You Been Married"?:-):-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 08:10 AM 09-29-2009
It's D-Day :-) I'd go with Gkitty's advice. In this situation you need to go with a woman's advice.

If you won't listen to her, listen to me. Don't do anything about the smell and tell her that you are smoking in the house whenever you G.D feel like it.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:11 AM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
NO WAYYYYYY! You'll Get Busted! Just Ask David, i.e. (smitdavi).:-)
Too late. :-)
[Reply]
CigarDisciple 12:55 PM 09-29-2009
Just thought about something, if she makes more money than you, fess up, tell her it will never happen again. If you make more than her, tell her your the man of the house and you'll smoke wherever and whenever you want to and then run like hell LOL :-):-):-)
[Reply]
jerseystepup 05:54 PM 09-29-2009
Well... needles to say i got home today an hour before she did and the house smelled fine... we had alot of rain last night and i gues the cross winds + open windows + incense, cleared everything out... Just finished the steak and potatoes SHE COOKED.. (she felt bad for leaving me to fend for myself... and im enjoying an SLR A by the fire with a glass of pigs nose.. oh its been fun!
[Reply]
Red 05:56 PM 09-29-2009
Well... needles to say i got home today an hour before she did and the house smelled fine... we had alot of rain last night and i gues the cross winds + open windows + incense, cleared everything out... Just finished the steak and potatoes SHE COOKED.. (she felt bad for leaving me to fend for myself... and im enjoying an SLR A by the fire with a glass of pigs nose.. oh its been fun!
glad it went well..but a wife rampage coulda been fun for US also :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
« First < 234 5 >
Up