Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>The wife busted me!
doc_gonzo64 12:14 AM 01-20-2012
i guess i'm a lucky guy too, i turned my wife on to cigars, she likes some of the cao flavour line and a couple of the acids, one or two of the 10 in a tin premiums. more often than not she's asking me if i'm placing an order any time soon caus HER humi is gettin kinda low. cuts into my budget a bit but, hey a couple for her and boxes for me aint a bad deal when there's no grief or misery involved.

doc
[Reply]
Newbie_nick 03:59 AM 01-20-2012
Originally Posted by Crownedone:
Well as many of you know I am away from home working and somewhere along the way I mentioned to the wife one night that an order of cigars will be coming to the house. During our conversation I also mentioned, said or mumbled....something about being out....almost out....well that was weeks ago and I had forgotten the conversation. Unfortunately my wife had not.

Tonight I got my nightly call, but this time she came out with "I thought you said you were out of cigars, you got two humidors full!" Ok….now at this point in the conversation I should have just stated talking house wives of some place or another, but not me I made the mistake of " but...but,. Honey those are not my daily smokes those have been there for over a year aging....you will immediately see my mistake. I was toast from that point on. No talk of Jimi choo shoes was going to save my butt....the conversation ended with her saying “don’t tell me your out when you’re not”....and me just sounding like an old motor boat...”butbutbutbut”.

I better make that call to Jimi sooner rather than later. Just wanted to share the shame!

Yeah, similar experience here. My wife stumbled upon my brimming coolidor, and she let me have it with both barrels! Needless to say, I'm not allowed to even LOOK at the Devil site right now. :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 05:59 AM 01-20-2012
Originally Posted by CoreyD:
As for me,before she started sleeping on couch it wasn't to big deal. At times she'd threaten them when she was mad outa revenge but as for them getting purchased or sent she doesn't say much to me . Its the other people she yacks to that she complains to, and we're not even married. shes just a bad roommate that doesn't pay her end, so like I said she don't have much strength in her dislike of me getting tobacco products. Just the snear here an there you got another package, must be nice. And my reply it is thank you. want to smell it.
And you guys are getting married?! :-)

I know I have too many cigars, and that would be my response as I place more orders :-) Luckily I don't have any of the problems posted above :-)
[Reply]
Crownedone 11:17 AM 01-20-2012
Originally Posted by Newbie_nick:
Yeah, similar experience here. My wife stumbled upon my brimming coolidor, and she let me have it with both barrels! Needless to say, I'm not allowed to even LOOK at the Devil site right now. :-)
That I could not do.... I will just waite until I return home and can be a bit smarter about it. I am still worried about her reaction to me wanting to fill the new 6'cabinet humidor I have in the works...... AAAARGGGHHH
[Reply]
schollianmj 08:53 PM 01-20-2012
My wife just found my Tupperdore and my Pipe tobacco jars... I got a 30 min lecture but she stopped as I lit my pipe in the house in front of her. she was so pissed she couldnt talk! Funny as hell at the time, but now its 3 hours later and she still wont talk to me. iu think this weekend is going to be painful...
[Reply]
Newbie_nick 07:22 AM 01-22-2012
Originally Posted by schollianmj:
My wife just found my Tupperdore and my Pipe tobacco jars... I got a 30 min lecture but she stopped as I lit my pipe in the house in front of her. she was so pissed she couldnt talk! Funny as hell at the time, but now its 3 hours later and she still wont talk to me. iu think this weekend is going to be painful...
Good luck! :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 07:48 AM 01-22-2012
Sounds just like a womern :-)
[Reply]
crazyirishman 08:49 AM 01-22-2012
Dude, if I did something like that, I'd be castrated. :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:10 AM 01-22-2012
Do you normally smoke in the house or did you just light up to piss her off?
[Reply]
Jasonw560 07:17 PM 01-22-2012
My wife has told me that she doesn't like me smoking cigars.

However, on our last trip to San Antonio, she acquiesced to my stopping at a humidor to pick up some sticks.

Enabler.
[Reply]
pektel 07:05 PM 01-23-2012
The gf pointed out to me the other day that she noticed I haven't smoked in a while, and encouraged me to light one up. :-)

Smoked a rather fresh (under 5 years old) CoRo. I like em better after 5 years...
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Diths0er 10:56 AM 01-24-2012
Tell her it's cigars or meth.
[Reply]
CigarNut 12:26 PM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by pektel:
The gf pointed out to me the other day that she noticed I haven't smoked in a while, and encouraged me to light one up. :-)

Smoked a rather fresh (under 5 years old) CoRo. I like em better after 5 years...
Posted via Mobile Device
Maybe she was hoping that you would offer her one too. :-)
[Reply]
pektel 03:00 PM 01-24-2012
She's a very casual smoker, and has her own cooler of infused CAO's. No need to ask me for one of mine, as she doesn't like non-infused cigars :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 03:30 PM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by pektel:
She's a very casual smoker, and has her own cooler of infused CAO's. No need to ask me for one of mine, as she doesn't like non-infused cigars :-)
Lucky!
[Reply]
BlkDrew 03:49 PM 01-24-2012
I guess I am one of the lucky ones. My Fiance and i just moved into our apartment and it is a two bedroom, the smaller bedroom is the "cigar room/ factory". she buys me cigars for holidays, and enjoys infused sticks every now and again.
[Reply]
Stick 04:07 PM 01-24-2012
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
I can't remember who it was hat posted the picture of his wife finding his cooler stash at the office, very funny.
DaKlug's daughter. Definitely a funny photo.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up