Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
All Cigar Discussion>B&M ettiquete question
kydsid 09:26 AM 10-20-2010
this place is full of too many hormones :-)

i havent been back. will try to go tonight. maybe the gf can give an excuse to take a pic. but i wont post it without permission.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 09:28 AM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
this place is full of too many hormones :-)

i havent been back. will try to go tonight. maybe the gf can give an excuse to take a pic. but i wont post it without permission.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh, no worries Jason....you have my permission to post it. :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 09:36 AM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Oh, no worries Jason....you have my permission to post it. :-)
im sure right up to the point where my gf and the b&m girl arent in the same pic, then ill have to ask permission to postthat one too.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
pektel 09:43 AM 10-20-2010
Well, have her and your gf light up, and tell her the guys at CA don't believe you that you hang out with chicks who smoke cigars, and you want to take a pic as proof.
[Reply]
Powers 09:50 AM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:
Well, have her and your gf light up, and tell her the guys at CA don't believe you that you hang out with chicks who smoke cigars, and you want to take a pic as proof.
:-)

[Reply]
LooseCard 10:02 AM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
I would discreetly talk with the owner about it and not say anything to her, at all. I'm sure the owner will understand.
This is correct, but I would do hold this conversation when she (the worker) isn't working. By gently discussing this with the owner, while the employee is not there, allows the owner a chance to notice the experience of the strength - and doesn't give her the opportunity to associate the criticism with coming from you.

I wouldn't approach her directly, as it may create an uncomfortable feeling for her, and therefore affect your visits.

Originally Posted by pektel:
[Reply]
neoflex 10:19 AM 10-20-2010
What a bunch of scheming pervs! J/K:-):-)
[Reply]
pektel 10:24 AM 10-20-2010
I would think a perv would try to discreetly take a pic without anyone knowing. Someone who's got game, on the other hand, could turn it into a photo shoot. :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 10:42 AM 10-20-2010
I vote for the photo shoot... and don't forget the girlfriend.

Even if you don't have enough game to pull it off... I bet your gf does. :-)

As for all the hormones flying around... boys will be boys. :-)

[Reply]
cigarmonkel 10:42 AM 10-20-2010
Go up to her and say

"you know the rules, tits or GTFO! but i'll make an exception if you just stop wearing your damn perfume!"

something i just realized... why hasn't the owner of a cigar shop noticed this already? why hasn't the owner of a cigar shop said anything to her yet? Is the owner really that careless about the stuff he is selling? He'd rather have an attractive girl making the product he is trying to sell smell like perfume instead of fine tobacco? Kinda makes me wonder what kinda guy is running this place...
[Reply]
kydsid 06:39 PM 10-20-2010
Well no pics gents. She left just as I arrived tonight and as I was leaving I was banned from the store.

Evidently the two times that the owner then the manager stated they would prefer I buy and smoke their cigars really wasn't a preference. Each time I explained that I don't like to do that but to rest the cigars at home and that I would of course support the B&M with a $10-20 purchase average. That wasn't good enough either as I pointed out in the last 5 visits I bought three times for $104 total. But since the last two of those five visits were no purchase I am a bad guy.

I even explained that I have seen others enter smoke and leave with no purchases. Those according to the manager are regulars that they know. I guess a new guy isn't afforded the chance to become a regular.

Anyways if you are ever in Houston or from the area and want to know what B&M NOT to go visit just let me know.
[Reply]
kydsid 07:01 PM 10-20-2010
Pics aren't needed she isn't all that special boys. :-)

-Kelly
[Reply]
Powers 07:02 PM 10-20-2010
Wow. it sounds like u brought it up in a reasonable manner w/the ownership and they acted in the worst possible way from a customer service stand point.

Dust ur feet off brother and find a B&M run by some true BOTLs
[Reply]
Chingas 07:15 PM 10-20-2010
That's some BS Brother. You never got a chance to tell them about the perfume, right?

Sounds like you walked in. Lit up. Smoked. Then cause you didn't buy anything, they asked you not to come back.

Is that right?

And you were smoking a cigar that you bought from them in a previous purchase?
[Reply]
kydsid 07:21 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
That's some BS Brother. You never got a chance to tell them about the perfume, right? Nope

Sounds like you walked in. Lit up. Smoked. Then cause you didn't buy anything, they asked you not to come back. Exactly, in this case of the last 5 visits I bough 30-40 bucks the first 3 times, nothing the last two so I am banned

Is that right?

And you were smoking a cigar that you bought from them in a previous purchase? No I was not smoking something they sell

My girlfriend also pointed out she has been in about 6 times in the last two months to buy her cigarettes despite they are marked up from HEB that is farther away so she would go there to support them also.
[Reply]
Chingas 07:23 PM 10-20-2010
Well Jason. It's clear you need to find a new local to support.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:26 PM 10-20-2010
It's hard to find a good local store sometimes. I'm at a crossroads with a few. I do my best but mostly I order from the net.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:45 PM 10-20-2010
I have been treated or had friends treated similarly at a couple places around here, Jason....I won't be going back.
[Reply]
kydsid 07:48 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I have been treated or had friends treated similarly at a couple places around here, Jason....I won't be going back.
I guess I have had good luck. 10 years of cigar smoking and B&M's all over the country and this is the first who I had a problem with. And it is also the B&M I have ever spent so much money with, ironic, huh?
[Reply]
icehog3 07:49 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
I guess I have had good luck. 10 years of cigar smoking and B&M's all over the country and this is the first who I had a problem with. And it is also the B&M I have ever spent so much money with, ironic, huh?
**** 'em if they can't take a joke.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up