Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>What Do You Tell Them?
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:01 PM 10-17-2010
Originally Posted by warren G.:
I remember I told this nice couple "It's no worse then a Big-Mac..." They went "AHHHH you're right..."
I think you are tons better off smoking a cigar than eating a Fat-Mac. No comparison:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:03 PM 10-17-2010
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
I think you are tons better off smoking a cigar than eating a Fat-Mac. No comparison:-)
Plus it tastes a lot better, Nate. :-)
[Reply]
blugill 04:05 PM 10-17-2010
I usually sit in my front yard and enjoy a cigar and a drink. No one else around while the wife is inside. I don't really have people stopping by on the street and express concern over my health:-)

If they did I'd probably offer them one and a seat and we could chat about it:-)
[Reply]
benedic08 04:24 PM 10-17-2010
I do it like this:
[Reply]
hotreds 04:28 PM 10-17-2010
Damn! When did they discover that?!
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 04:54 PM 10-17-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Plus it tastes a lot better, Nate. :-)
Definitely:-)
[Reply]
thebayratt 05:15 PM 10-17-2010
I tell them "there has been no study shown that Cigar smoking causes cancer/death. You don't inhale cigar smoke, its natural and not laced with chemicals like cigarettes. More people have probly died from obeistiy than from cigar smoking"
[Reply]
maninblack 05:55 PM 10-17-2010
Tell them to piss off and then blow a big ring of smoke in their face. Puff on this biatches!
[Reply]
OLS 06:31 PM 10-17-2010
I tell them not NEARLY as detrimental as I can be to THEIR health if they don't bugger off. "You've stolen
every other pleasure I had and taken every smoking place I used to love, so if you are bothering me in one
of my LAST places, you are treading very near finding out what detriment means."
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:57 PM 10-17-2010
I have used this one once or twice.
"Madam, I smoke these wretched things because typically they perform the noble duty of keeping harpies such as yourself at a greater distance."

I am usually nowhere near as eloquent.
[Reply]
icehog3 07:05 PM 10-17-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
I have used this one once or twice.
"Madam, I smoke these wretched things because typically they perform the noble duty of keeping harpies such as yourself at a greater distance."

I am usually nowhere near as eloquent.
You said "harpies". :-)
[Reply]
Volcodom 11:17 PM 10-17-2010
To my family it's some argument about how alcohol does more damage than some narcotics, and that on the current list even cigarettes rank lower so my all natural stick of delicious tobacco is way better than that glass of wine.

As for other peoples it usually goes "No this isn't the leading cause of a quicker death, that title goes to breathing" this followed by a nice big puff.:-)
[Reply]
Nathan King 07:58 AM 10-18-2010
Everything good in moderation.

Hey, replicant_argent,

The thought of this squawking at you while smoking a cigar brought me laughs:

[Reply]
icehog3 09:54 AM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by Nathan King:
Everything good in moderation.

Hey, replicant_argent,

The thought of this squawking at you while smoking a cigar brought me laughs:

Pete would just sic Buzzy on that Harpie!!

[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up