Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Have you smoked Reserva MiraFlor by Guillen Cigars
AndyMadera 05:09 PM 07-14-2009
wow i never would have guessed seeing this thread pop up out of the blue! Glad to see there are still new people out there giving our sticks a shot. Maybe im a little bias but I think our cigars are one of the best unknown cigars out there. I hope more people give us a shot!

Thanks agian for the comments
Andy
[Reply]
elderboy02 05:50 PM 07-14-2009
I have smoked them. I bought a sampler from Keoki back when he had the sampler of all the sizes.

Here is a review: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3369
[Reply]
KenS 06:22 PM 07-14-2009
By the way, Andy sent me all the info to include these in the next update for Mobile Stogie. That update is now "in review" at Apple, so should be there soon for those iPhone users who use it.

Nice to have "official" information in the cigar reference :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 06:55 PM 07-14-2009
Yes I have smoked these. Here is my review that I copied and pasted.

I just got a 5-pack today from a contest. I think it was lancero size. About 6 inches long by 38? This cigar is a well crafted cigar. Slight veins in the wrapper and smelled delicious. It was firm and not too hard or squishy. I used my zikar punch and checked to see if it would draw. Perfect draw. I lit this one up while it was raining outside. I was in the garage watching the storm move through.

First inch I was like wow, this thing has some strong pepper, the kind that make you clear your throat. It mellowed out quite nice. I had issues keeping it lit but I'm sure that was my fault as the humidity today was about 88%. Once I got past the first inch I got flavors of toasted nuts and a woodsy almost cedar flavor. The flavors didn't change much at least on my undeveloped palate. I kept this baby going down to about an inch. The pepper came back in the last third. I was quite pleased with this cigar and I am glad I have 4 more to smoke in this size. :-)

I want to thank AndyMadera for making a quality cigar that I enjoyed. Your hard work has paid off! :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up