Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>It's time
brigey57 11:25 AM 03-17-2010
Thanks Fred and thanks Hugh for honoring the men and women who keep us safe here at home!!
:-)

[Reply]
SNKBYT 11:36 AM 03-17-2010
Originally Posted by CasaDooley:
Fred, you've did a hell of a job! I salute you!:-)
Hugh, good luck Bro! I think you'll do a great job!:-)
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
There are times when I can't find the words. This is one of those times.
You are a special person my friend, very special.
Originally Posted by abnCPT:
From a vet who probably benefitted from your hard work: THANKS!!
^agreed and second ^^:-):-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 11:46 AM 03-17-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Fred,

I have no doubt that Hugh will do an absolutely wonderful job in his new role. He is a generous and thoughtful BOTL who is well liked and respected on the board. You would have been hard pressed to find someone better.

However, that is not to say you won't be missed in this role. Your dedication, selflessness and perserverance have earned you my respect and admiration. I salute you, Mr. Tolson.

It is also my fervant hope that we see you wandering the halls of the Asylum. I know life sometimes intrudes on this hobby of ours and access to the board.takes a back seat to the real world, but I for one want you to know your presence is sorely missed.

Thanks for your efforts, Fred. We can all take a lesson from you on walking the talk.
:-)Don't think I could have said it more concisely. Fred, thank you!:-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 11:57 AM 03-17-2010
Thanks Fred for everything you've done. :-)
[Reply]
colimo 12:47 PM 03-17-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Thanks, Fred, for the effort you have put forth. Your dedication has inspired many of us to step up and contribute.

I have no doubt Hugh will do a fine job. But the shoes he is filling are quite large.

Salutes to you, my friend. :-)
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Fred, "Thank You" hardly seems enough for all you have done both here and at CS for the Troops..and allowed us to feel a part of it all the way. You have our admiration, respect and gratitude for all you have done. :-)

Fred,
Can't say it any better than those who have gone before!!!!
I'm a better person for having met you and herfed with you....hope to do so soon...

Hugh....good on ya for takin this on!!
[Reply]
357 12:57 PM 03-17-2010
Great job Fred. Congrats Hugh! I don't think he could have picked a better BOTL to take the reigns.
[Reply]
Whynot 02:58 PM 03-17-2010
Sincere Thanks to both of you. In all my trips to dusty/sandy places, those kind of packages are the ones that mean the most.
[Reply]
ade06 03:26 PM 03-17-2010
Thanks Fred and Hugh!!!
[Reply]
papajohn67 06:00 PM 03-17-2010
What everybody else said Fred. :-)
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 09:57 AM 03-18-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Thanks, Fred, for the effort you have put forth. Your dedication has inspired many of us to step up and contribute.

I have no doubt Hugh will do a fine job. But the shoes he is filling are quite large.

Salutes to you, my friend. :-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
gnukfu 10:24 AM 03-18-2010
Thanks for the great job you have done over the years Fred!! A lot of effort and time dedicated to troop support.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 01:25 PM 03-18-2010
Just echoing all the sentiments shared by others before me. :-)

Thanks, Fred, and thanks & good luck to Hugh!
[Reply]
Ferrari5180 01:34 PM 03-18-2010
Thanks Fred and Hugh for supporting our troops. We are proud of you!
[Reply]
dccraft 02:33 PM 03-18-2010
Thank you Fred & Hugh :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 02:37 PM 03-18-2010
Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication! :-)
[Reply]
MNSmoker 08:33 AM 03-20-2010
Fred, thanks for your hard work and dedication to the troops over the years. You are an absolute inspiration and I wish you all the best.

Hugh, congrats on the new position and good luck!

[Reply]
newcigarz 08:43 AM 03-20-2010
Thank-you Fred for your hard work and dedication. It was a pleasure working with you.
Welcome to Hugh. I am sure he will continue the proud tradition of Troop Support.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 02:28 PM 03-20-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Fred, "Thank You" hardly seems enough for all you have done both here and at CS for the Troops..and allowed us to feel a part of it all the way. You have our admiration, respect and gratitude for all you have done. :-)
I can only add that I pray for God's blessings for you and your family, Fred. You have always been a class act and a real positive force here in the Asylum, and in the Jungle previously.

If there is anything I can ever do for you... I would count it a privilege. :-)

[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up