Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
General Discussion>I'll be in San Fran 12/14
bonjing 06:35 PM 12-13-2009
Can't have anyone cover/trade my shift tomorrow night :-).

Have fun tomorrow gentlemen.
[Reply]
Ahbroody 07:40 PM 12-13-2009
i am definetly in. Got approval from the wifey
[Reply]
Skywalker 07:53 PM 12-13-2009
Originally Posted by bonjing:
Can't have anyone cover/trade my shift tomorrow night :-).

Have fun tomorrow gentlemen.
Sorry you can't join us Greg!!!:-)

Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
i am definetly in. Got approval from the wifey
Good!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you, finally, Mike!!!:-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:30 PM 12-13-2009
I got the alternator in today. Well, kinda. I still have to adjust it I think. It works though. So it looks like I'm about 75% sure I'll be able to go. I sure hope I can.
[Reply]
Ahbroody 10:32 PM 12-13-2009
We can ride together if not mario. I am taking the beater up to the city. So we can smoke in it on the ride up. :-) As long as you dont mind rolling in a POS. its our commute/throw down car.

Meh I dont know maybe I will just take the truck to be safe/ but parking an f250 4x4 in the city will be a biatch.
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 10:49 PM 12-13-2009
Have fun guys I have to work mandatory over time :-)
are you guys gonna have Vin smoke tha initiation cigar?
[Reply]
massphatness 11:25 PM 12-13-2009
I'm in a cab on the way to the hotel!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow night.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:29 PM 12-13-2009
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I'm in a cab on the way to the hotel!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow night.
Posted via Mobile Device
I hope your flight was enjoyable!!!:-)

Get some rest if you can!!!

Heather's getting up early tomorrow and making you some fresh cookies!!!

[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:32 AM 12-14-2009
We can ride together if not mario. I am taking the beater up to the city. So we can smoke in it on the ride up. :-) As long as you dont mind rolling in a POS. its our commute/throw down car.

Meh I dont know maybe I will just take the truck to be safe/ but parking an f250 4x4 in the city will be a biatch.
:-) I'll let you know what happens. It might not be a bad idea anyway. Commuter lane, gas, company, etc. What time are you planning on leaving?
[Reply]
Ahbroody 12:41 AM 12-14-2009
I cant leave until 7.
Micah has hockey from 515 to 615 so I wont get home till like 645 and will leave right after that. hoping to get to the place around 8
[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:48 AM 12-14-2009
I cant leave until 7.
Micah has hockey from 515 to 615 so I wont get home till like 645 and will leave right after that. hoping to get to the place around 8
If I can ride with you maybe I can meet you at/near your place if my car is running okay.
[Reply]
cigarwife 07:58 AM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
I hope your flight was enjoyable!!!:-)

Get some rest if you can!!!

Heather's getting up early tomorrow and making you some fresh cookies!!!
Cookies baked! Hope you guys have fun tonight!
[Reply]
bobarian 11:07 AM 12-14-2009
Have fun guys, wish I could be there! :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 11:31 AM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by cigarwife:
Cookies baked! Hope you guys have fun tonight!
:-)

Originally Posted by bobarian:
Have fun guys, wish I could be there! :-)
[Reply]
Ahbroody 11:47 AM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
:-) I'll let you know what happens. It might not be a bad idea anyway. Commuter lane, gas, company, etc. What time are you planning on leaving?
I thought I lived close to you I am at 85 and 17/Los Gatos San Jose border. Right by good samaritan hospital
Shouldnt be an issue to get you if your in campbell. Probablly an extra 5-10 min depending on location. I can get to winchester in a few minutes.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 02:13 PM 12-14-2009
I thought I lived close to you I am at 85 and 17/Los Gatos San Jose border. Right by good samaritan hospital
Shouldnt be an issue to get you if your in campbell. Probablly an extra 5-10 min depending on location. I can get to winchester in a few minutes.
That is pretty close. There are several good ways to get here from there. I'll PM you my addy and phone# right now and let you figure it out from there. Feel free to call if you have any questions or just because. Also, thank you.:-)
[Reply]
Fishbeadtwo 08:29 PM 12-14-2009
[Reply]
bonjing 11:37 PM 12-14-2009
Originally Posted by Fishbeadtwo:
how's the herfing going?!?
[Reply]
massphatness 12:55 AM 12-15-2009
Darrell, Mike, Mario ... THANKS!!

'nuff said

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Ahbroody 02:00 AM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Darrell, Mike, Mario ... THANKS!!

'nuff said

Posted via Mobile Device

Focking Goooooooooood times.
Just got home. Mario and I talked about the fun the whole ride. For all you guys that didnt go. You missed out! Big time! I think the highlight of the night was when Vin jumped up on the bar and started doing the scene from the movie Coyote Ugly. MOBD has some pics of the night. The owner of the place was a little odd, but a great guy and took care of us well.

The cigars were passed around and there were many that traded hands. That was definetly secondary to the company and the conversation. I guess thats why there were no updates during the GTG. We were to busy having a good time. Vin, MOBD with his suitcase nuke, and Mario thank you. I doubt I will ever forget tonight. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up