Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
General Discussion>I'll be in San Fran 12/14
massphatness 11:49 AM 12-05-2009
Hey all you BABOTLers ... business is taking me for a quick trip out to the left coast. I'll be in San Fran on Monday evening, December 14 and available for a couple smokes from about 8pm on. If anyone's up for getting together, I'd love to meet up with you. I'm going to be staying in the Union Square area.

Lemme know ... :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 12:13 PM 12-05-2009
I'd like to get over there to meet you if my transportation situation is better.
[Reply]
weak_link 12:24 PM 12-05-2009
Dang Vin, SF is just a bit too far for me on a work night. I'd love to have a smoke with ya'.
[Reply]
Ahbroody 02:48 PM 12-05-2009
Shiet I need to see if I can swing this. Going to be a little tough.
[Reply]
montecristo#2 03:26 PM 12-05-2009
Union square - so basically at that hour you would be looking at the Occidental or the Cigar Bar and Grill.

I will check, but I have a project due on the 15th, so it will all depend on how much sleep I have had over the next week or so.

If you are in the area before 6 or so, I would check out Grants on Market. It is 3-4 blocks down on Market (going towards the embarcadero).
[Reply]
Skywalker 04:07 PM 12-05-2009
Let me see what I can do!!!:-)
[Reply]
bobarian 04:17 PM 12-05-2009
Damn Vin! I am an hour out of SF, but that Monday the Niner's have a MNF game. Traffic is going to be brutal going into the City from about Noon.
I will see what I can do to be there.
[Reply]
sikk50 04:55 PM 12-05-2009
Vin I've looked up to you since I first join CS, if I didn't have a final that night I'd make the 3 hour drive in a heartbeat.

Travel safe
[Reply]
Ratters 11:22 PM 12-05-2009
I'd love to but the fiance would kill me. She keeps bugging me to bring her to the city and I refuse cause I hate going there. If I did it for a smoke she'd be pretty pissed. Any chance of coming out to the east bay? :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 06:38 AM 12-06-2009
Unfortunately this is a quick trip. I'm in at 11pm Sun. Meetings all day Monday until about 7ish. More mtgs Tuesday AM before hoping a flight back east. I figure Ive got about 3 hours of down time.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:10 AM 12-06-2009
I will request the day off on Monday and see where it goes from there. The only issue is that that is finals week at school!

If I do this, I will stay Sunday night in Bay Area... so that means a possible mini herf on Sunday???
:-)
[Reply]
shilala 09:26 AM 12-06-2009
Have fun out there, brother. :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:57 AM 12-06-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
I will request the day off on Monday and see where it goes from there. The only issue is that that is finals week at school!

If I do this, I will stay Sunday night in Bay Area... so that means a possible mini herf on Sunday???
SUNDAY MINI HERF!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
bonjing 06:27 PM 12-06-2009
going to be at work that night.

bump for more BABOTL.
[Reply]
Skywalker 02:21 PM 12-08-2009

Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
SUNDAY MINI HERF!!!!!:-)
Sunday Herf and a Monday night Herf with Vin!!! Who's in???
[Reply]
massphatness 04:50 PM 12-08-2009
I'm up for herfin' with me Monday nite!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Skywalker 04:53 PM 12-08-2009
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I'm up for herfin' with me Monday nite!
Posted via Mobile Device
You my be herfing by yourslf... Smarta$$!!!:-)
[Reply]
Ahbroody 05:18 PM 12-08-2009
I am trying to get there. Meating er meeting Vin is fairly high on my list. :-)
I am there sunday during the day with family for a holiday thing. Micah has hockey monday night till 615pm. Going to need to convience the wife.
[Reply]
colimo 11:48 PM 12-08-2009
id herf with Vin in a heartbeat....:-)

let me know if ya have a layover in Denver on the way back ...ill meet ya at the airport smoking lounge
[Reply]
massphatness 04:45 AM 12-09-2009
You my be herfing by yourslf... Smarta$$!!!:-)
Originally Posted by Ahbroody:
I am trying to get there. Meating er meeting Vin is fairly high on my list. :-)
I am there sunday during the day with family for a holiday thing. Micah has hockey monday night till 615pm. Going to need to convience the wife.
I wish my flight was getting in earlier on Sunday ... I land around 11 and have a 7am breakfast meeting the next morning.

Originally Posted by colimo:
id herf with Vin in a heartbeat....:-)

let me know if ya have a layover in Denver on the way back ...ill meet ya at the airport smoking lounge
ditto, my friend -- i've got a non-stop going back on Tues though
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
Up