Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>is there a difference?
poker 01:55 PM 10-20-2009
Since I smoke both cigars and cigarettes, neither one bothers me. At least now I have a better understanding of who not to smoke my cigarettes around (unless its on my patio of course. Then you'll just have to deal with it :-))
[Reply]
Starscream 02:33 PM 10-20-2009
Originally Posted by wavescrashing:
I used to smoke cigarettes, so it doesn't bother me too much, but it definitely smells like crap.
:-)
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
As a cigar enthusiast, and also an on-again off-again cigarette smoker, I have to say that the two are worlds apart for me. As stated earlier a cigar is about relaxing and enjoyment whereas as a cigarette is all about the nicotine fix for me.

There was a time, not too long ago mind you, that I smoked a pretty regular amount of either Cohiba cigarettes or Camels in addition to my weekly lineup of good cigars. I find as I get busier and busier I reach for a cigarette less often.

Currently I am not smoking cigarettes and I look as it as a good thing.
:-) Same here. I'm an on again smoker after quitting for three years (I need to quit soon). It doesn't bother me as much as some people, but the presence of cigarette smoke tends to ruin the overall cigar smoking experience for me (or at least downgrades the enjoyment).
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 04:56 PM 10-20-2009
Originally Posted by troy d.:
This must be a pet peeve of yours. If it will help you, maybe I will. How's the capitals looking?
Originally Posted by SilverFox:
Much better, thank you.
Shawn's blood pressure just went down a few degrees.--:-):-)

Troy great post...Thanks.:-)

I can't stand the smell of cigarettes....but lighting up a
cigarette near someone having a cigar is pure rudeness.:-)

At one point I was having around 20 cigars a week...when I didn't have any for a few days; I didn't go through any sort of withdrawal.......try that with a
cigarette smoker!:-)

[Reply]
Cigargal 05:26 PM 10-20-2009
I quit cigs in 1989 but i do not mind if someone smokes them around me. I can make more smoke with my cigar anyway:-)

I guess the guy just wanted to have a chat and a smoke-doesn't matter what he's smokin'.
[Reply]
troy d. 07:30 PM 10-20-2009
Originally Posted by Cigargal:
I quit cigs in 1989 but i do not mind if someone smokes them around me. I can make more smoke with my cigar anyway:-)

I guess the guy just wanted to have a chat and a smoke-doesn't matter what he's smokin'.
I didn't mine talking the fellow, he was nice and all. When he lit up that cigarette though it just really disappointed me. Evidently I must be raising my expectations. But usually I am not like that.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up