Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Sports>Dolphins fans check in
wavescrashing 08:14 PM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by Calexan:
Buffalo next week!!!! Lets get it!

Pats at NO and while i never like to see the pats win, id love to stop that NO run at the '72 Fins streak.
I think the Colts and the Saints have a shot at it unfortunately. If the Pats win, hopefully the Phins stay in the division hunt.
[Reply]
darkleeroy 05:04 PM 08-14-2010
It's time Phinfans... Preseason game 1!!!!
[Reply]
wavescrashing 05:45 PM 08-14-2010
Hell yes!
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:59 PM 08-14-2010
Love me some Fish!!!
[Reply]
darkleeroy 07:12 PM 08-14-2010
Well, our second string looks good. Our starters on the other hand :-)
[Reply]
MiamiE 08:01 PM 08-14-2010
Big time Dolphins fan. Season ticket holder with my dad since I was born. 27 years. Last 5-6 years have been tough.
[Reply]
wavescrashing 10:54 PM 08-14-2010
We'll see if Henne lives up to the growing hype (and we'll disregard his performance in that game).
[Reply]
cort 11:02 PM 08-14-2010
I'm confused....Miami Dolphins fan, who's profile says is from San Diego, but is actually is in Hawaii.

GO TEAM:-)
[Reply]
darkleeroy 12:09 AM 08-15-2010
Originally Posted by wavescrashing:
We'll see if Henne lives up to the growing hype (and we'll disregard his performance in that game).
It wasn't just Henne that made me concerned. It seemed as though there was a second coming of Ted Ginn Jr.
[Reply]
Made in Dade 01:54 PM 08-15-2010
Another Miami fan here. The 1st string offense looked bad last night , yet I'm not concerned, they will come around with time. For me the biggest question mark is the defense.
Can Randy Starks play noseguard in the 3-4 defense?
Can Cameron Wake be more than a situational pass rusher?
Can Chris Cleamons be the starting FS?

Can't wait till the season kicks off
[Reply]
wavescrashing 10:14 PM 08-19-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:
I'm confused....Miami Dolphins fan, who's profile says is from San Diego, but is actually is in Hawaii.

GO TEAM:-)
Listen asshat, I live on an island. I have open range to whatever team I want. If only the Canton Bulldogs were still around :-)
When are you coming out here?

Originally Posted by darkleeroy:
It wasn't just Henne that made me concerned. It seemed as though there was a second coming of Ted Ginn Jr.
Yeah, but again, I think the receiving corps is way more capable than last year, AND Brandon Marshall wasn't on the field.

Originally Posted by Made in Dade:
Another Miami fan here. The 1st string offense looked bad last night , yet I'm not concerned, they will come around with time. For me the biggest question mark is the defense.
Can Randy Starks play noseguard in the 3-4 defense?
Can Cameron Wake be more than a situational pass rusher?
Can Chris Cleamons be the starting FS?

Can't wait till the season kicks off
Another question IMHO is Odrick, who at this point, they plan on starting.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:04 PM 08-20-2010
I like dolphins . . . much tastier than tuna.
[Reply]
darkleeroy 05:29 PM 08-21-2010
Preseason game 2 Fins vs Jags @ 7:30 about to start. It's looking to be about as rainy as last week.

EDIT: Just got an update, game won't start till 8:30
[Reply]
darkleeroy 08:47 PM 08-21-2010
Halftime update, after a shaky start. The Dolphins made an offensive breakthough. Three touchdowns; 2 by Henne to Fasano, one by Pennington to Brown. The offensive definitely looks impressive.

Bads: Our special teams defense is bad. Real bad. Also Vontae Davis has a chest injury.
[Reply]
Tenor CS 12:17 AM 08-22-2010
Originally Posted by darkleeroy:
Halftime update, after a shaky start. The Dolphins made an offensive breakthough. Three touchdowns; 2 by Henne to Fasano, one by Pennington to Brown. The offensive definitely looks impressive.

Bads: Our special teams defense is bad. Real bad. Also Vontae Davis has a chest injury.
Vontae Davis SUCKS. His nickname should be "toast," because he's always getting burned. Keep him on IR, we're better off without him.
[Reply]
Made in Dade 10:45 AM 08-22-2010
Offense looked alot better last night which I thought they would. Henne looked real good and Marshall showed how much he helps the offense even by not catching the football. He opens up the whole offense for everyone else like Bess and Fasano. Kickoff team looks bad. They allowed Jacksonville to start at their own 40 yard line three times. Secondary looks average. But, again it's still preseason. Mike Nolan Miami's Defensive Cordinator is keeping his defense real basic right now and has not called one blitz this preseason.
[Reply]
wavescrashing 04:45 PM 09-19-2010
2-0 Now!!
That was hard fought at the end with some ridiculous fumbles.
[Reply]
darkleeroy 09:33 AM 09-20-2010
Originally Posted by wavescrashing:
2-0 Now!!
That was hard fought at the end with some ridiculous fumbles.
I can't wait for next weeks home-opener.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up