Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>In a funk
GWN 06:31 PM 05-12-2009
Smoke a Cremosa followed by a couple acids. All will be good again (that's just a guess. Not that I'd ever do this myself)
[Reply]
hotreds 06:46 PM 05-12-2009
Welcome back!
[Reply]
Starscream 06:50 PM 05-12-2009
No longer feeling funky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qnoh3h6JD8
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 07:59 PM 05-12-2009
Congrats on beating the funk. Your prize...

[Reply]
Starscream 01:33 PM 01-18-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
This hasn't happened to me in awhile but I'm in a cigar funk. Everything tastes about the same and nothing tastes very good. It doesn't matter if it's CC or NC, it just ain't good. It's too bad this happened just when the weather got good enough to enjoy a smoke on the back porch. I'll probably still smoke but hit my lesser expensive stuff so I'm at least not wasting dollars on my busted taster. Woe is me...

MCS
I seem to be experiencing this funk you speak of. I quit smoking cigarettes again one month ago, yet I have been slightly conjested, my sense of smell and taste have been off. This has been going on for about six weeks (possibly linger). I hope it goes away, but I'm almost to the point of becoming concerned about it. I can discern a bit of flavor from the cigars I smoke, but mostly that taste very bland. Not even worth smoking right now. I hope I get over this soon.
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 09:04 PM 01-19-2010
It happens . Eventually taste comes back . Dont panic ! :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:54 AM 01-20-2010
Originally Posted by Bubba - NJ:
It happens . Eventually taste comes back . Dont panic ! :-)
I hope so. I miss having a full sense of smell and taste buds.
[Reply]
slickster81 07:56 AM 01-20-2010
I was funked up about a month or so ago, same thing, everything tasted the same, I thought "I'm totally funked". After funking around with this cigar and that one....I finally figured "funk it" and took it easy for awhile. Turns out it was my taste buds funking with me. Very funking funny.....:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up