Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 45 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Question
G G 07:39 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by Hick727:
Im not inhaling the cigar but weed is healthier. Otherwise people wouldnt be using it for medical usage. Plus about more people die from tobacco each year then weed. Thats because no one has ever died from Marijuana.

Proof
I
I
V
I think you have to understand though that tobacco death's would include cigarettes and smokeless and chewing tobacco, they are definately bad. But if you could find some documentation that supports cigars are worse than weed I could then agree. But until then, I believe there is no way cigars are more unhelathy than weed just cause MOST people don't inhale cigars and most people who do the other do inhale. There is a lot more surface area in the lungs to absorb the carcinogens than there is in the mouth.
Hick727 07:40 PM 02-16-2010
Alright im done posting lol :-)

Adios
G G 07:41 PM 02-16-2010
Sorry for posting the above posts. Max if you have anymore to say on this subject, then PM me, or better yet lets refrain and talk about cigars or something else. OK?
bscottskangum 07:42 PM 02-16-2010
Im not inhaling the cigar but weed is healthier. Otherwise people wouldnt be using it for medical usage. Plus about more people die from tobacco each year then weed. Thats because no one has ever died from Marijuana.
V
Oh my, time to break out my logic skills here....

Tobacco deaths are stated, not cigar deaths...not the same, don't switch subjects mid debate. You can't find a statistic that supports another argument and apply it to your own.

Medical usage does not imply healthier, would you say that radiation is safer than cinnamon because radiation is used for medical purposes but cinnamon is not.

As for no one ever dying from marijuana...you can actually apply that argument to tobacco. Noone dies from tobacco, they die from cancer and the results of the usage....if you say that noone dies from marijuana then you can also say that noone dies from tobacco.
pnoon 07:43 PM 02-16-2010
Alright im done posting lol :-)

Adios
:-)
mad4maduro 07:44 PM 02-16-2010

Proof
I
I
V
dude...i'm new here and have been trying to stay out of this but you should quit while you're ahead. Folks have been very patient and you are starting to border on disrespectful. I am not judging, brother...I attribute this to your age and inexperience....not your personality but it is simply not cool. I hope I'm not out of line as the new guy in town but felt compelled to throw my :-) in there. Best to ya.
G G 07:45 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
:-):-)
DrDubzz 07:45 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by bscottskangum:
Medical usage does not imply healthier, would you say that radiation is safer than cinnamon because radiation is used for medical purposes but cinnamon is not.
not to completely miss the point but cinnamon IS used medicinally, sort of. It has been shown, to a small degree, to help control blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes
G G 07:46 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by RX2010:
not to completely miss the point but cinnamon IS used medicinally, sort of. It has been shown, to a small degree, to help control blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes
I kinda though it was sposed to be good for something medical. :-)
mad4maduro 07:48 PM 02-16-2010

bscottskangum 07:48 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by RX2010:
lololol ok i tried to pick the first thing that came to my head that hasn't been used medicinally......how about fish sticks :-)
pnoon 07:49 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by mad4maduro:
dude...i'm new here and have been trying to stay out of this but you should quit while you're ahead. Folks have been very patient and you are starting to border on disrespectful. I am not judging, brother...I attribute this to your age and inexperience....not your personality but it is simply not cool. I hope I'm not out of line as the new guy in town but felt compelled to throw my :-) in there. Best to ya.
Eric - I would say enough folks have made the point and that any additional admonishment is borderline piling on - which is not a good idea.
G G 07:49 PM 02-16-2010
lololol ok i tried to pick the first thing that came to my head that hasn't been used medicinally......how about fish sticks :-)
I use those to combat hunger.:-)
Hick727 07:49 PM 02-16-2010
I will say this before I go...

This has become quite the thread. :-)

Again I Apologize. :-)
G G 07:51 PM 02-16-2010
Hey Max, no one wants you to leave, we are a forgiving folk here at CA. Just back it down a notch and everything will sort itself out.:-)
bscottskangum 07:51 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
I use those to combat hunger.:-)
I don't think you'll find hunger is a medical disease :-)....someone want to argue that?!?!:-)
Savor the Stick 07:51 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Sorry for posting the above posts. Max if you have anymore to say on this subject, then PM me, or better yet lets refrain and talk about cigars or something else. OK?

"Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Nice Greg!

mad4maduro 07:53 PM 02-16-2010
I will say this before I go...

This has become quite the thread. :-)

Again I Apologize. :-)
pnoon 07:53 PM 02-16-2010
Logic skills? Don't you know they are useless with teenagers? :-)
mad4maduro 07:56 PM 02-16-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Eric - I would say enough folks have made the point and that any additional admonishment is borderline piling on - which is not a good idea.
Right on. Sorry...my typing got ahead of my head. :-)
Page 3 of 9
< 123 45 > Last »
Up