Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Entertainment>Falling Skies
CRIMPS 09:14 AM 08-20-2012
Good finale. Dai needs to rise from the dead, though. I liked his character.
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:20 AM 08-20-2012
Originally Posted by CRIMPS:
Good finale. Dai needs to rise from the dead, though. I liked his character.
X2
[Reply]
SvilleKid 10:29 AM 08-20-2012
Any consensus as to whether the new aliens that arrive at the end of the show are going to be allies, or enemies? I'm thinking allies that have their own agenda, and will eventually become enemies! Just a wild arse guess on my part!!
[Reply]
Gophernut 08:14 PM 08-20-2012
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Any consensus as to whether the new aliens that arrive at the end of the show are going to be allies, or enemies? I'm thinking allies that have their own agenda, and will eventually become enemies! Just a wild arse guess on my part!!
I got the feeling that they will be allies. The alien didn't come out shooting, or making any hostile movements.
[Reply]
spectrrr 12:19 PM 08-21-2012
I think it's safe to say that the new aliens are enemies of the overlords. (hence the giant space cannon looking thing that was aimed skyward, at the incoming aliens).

But I think you got it right - the enemy of my enemy is my friend... at least until he becomes my enemy also. The new aliens didn't come "just to kill the overlords", because that would make for a very boring TV show. They have their own agenda and will most certainly become a problem, if not an outright enemy.

Damn, going to be a long wait for more.....
[Reply]
Powers 01:43 PM 08-21-2012
Apparently for all her medical knowledge Mason's lady-friend wasn't on the pill :-)
[Reply]
spectrrr 04:17 PM 08-21-2012
Originally Posted by Powers:
Apparently for all her medical knowledge Mason's lady-friend wasn't on the pill :-)
lol, that would assume there's any pill left to take :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 02:32 PM 07-21-2013
Anyone still watching? I've been hanging on.
[Reply]
jonumberone 02:40 PM 07-21-2013
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Anyone still watching? I've been hanging on.
Just started recently and got caught up.
Not liking this season as much as the first 2.
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:42 PM 07-21-2013
I watched it "real-time" up until this year. This time I figured I would do a "Catch-up" on Comcast at the end of the season.

How is it going for you so far Mac?
[Reply]
kelmac07 02:54 PM 07-21-2013
Originally Posted by jonumberone:
Just started recently and got caught up.
Not liking this season as much as the first 2.
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
I watched it "real-time" up until this year. This time I figured I would do a "Catch-up" on Comcast at the end of the season.

How is it going for you so far Mac?
I'm with Dom...not liking how this season is playing out. The first two seasons were great...this season just seems like they are trying too hard.
[Reply]
ucla695 06:30 AM 07-22-2013
I've been watching since it started airing, but I'm quickly losing interest.
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:32 AM 07-22-2013
I thought last night's episode was basically filler.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:30 AM 07-22-2013
I watched the first season but couldn't find enough interest to watch any further.
[Reply]
shark 06:57 PM 09-13-2013
Sounds like their writers are running out of ideas. Too bad, because some promising shows started out great and ended up fizzling out quickly, like "Jericho" and "The Last Resort". Hopefully this isn't happening here.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up