Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Six Nations 2009!!!!!!!
mithrilG60 01:44 PM 03-23-2009
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
I believe it use to be five nations until Italy joined but I am not 100% as I am a faily new fan to the sport. I think there is a different tournement that includes Australia, South Africa, you all blacks, etc. I, in no way clain to be an authority on the sport. I just love it.

T
You're thinking of the TriNations, definitively the most entertaining and more toughest tournament in rugby. The southern hemisphere is currently in Week 6 of the Super14 season, test rugby doesn't resume until the northern nations head south on their end of year tour. The Lions tour of South Africa should be quite entertaining, I certainly hope the northern nations are continuing to adapt to the new laws. They've been so used to the old ruck and rumble game that they haven't been able to play the fluid run and pass southern game, which has resulted them being outclassed in almost every meeting with the All Blacks, Boks or Wallabies. It would be nice to see test rugby once again be competitive between all the major nations instead of just SA, AU and NZ.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up