Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
All Cigar Discussion>Tatuaje stogies
lenguamor 08:49 PM 02-21-2012
A fiver of Petit Tatuajes will run you $16, and it will answer all your questions. Or go a little bolder and get 5 Noellas for $38.

Or just pick up one of each at your local B&M. It's an inexpensive introduction to the brand.

Before you know it you'll be buying up Cojonus 2003s and 2006s.
[Reply]
racerX 09:01 PM 02-21-2012
Cojonus 2006 = closest to a monte cuban taste profile and complexity. IMO.
[Reply]
Maestro 09:03 PM 02-21-2012
Personally I'm a huge fan of the black petite lanceros. A 30-45 min smoke with great punch. Just picked up my second box @ around $200.
[Reply]
Silound 09:33 PM 02-21-2012
Just stay away from any "limited" or special lines and stick to the basic brown and red labels. Personally, I also like the Cabaiguan lines and the Fausto line occasionally too.
[Reply]
deaster25 10:34 PM 02-21-2012
I've only had the red label but I have a few others in the humi, EricF gave me a boatload of them but I haven't lit any up yet.
[Reply]
Big Maduro 10:46 PM 02-21-2012
I quess I'm one of those people who have researched them. The one that intriques me is the Havana VI. I havn't found any around here. I am obsessed with trying one of these. Just from what I've read.
[Reply]
44stampede 02:05 AM 02-22-2012
I got the Miami Regios on cbid. Nothing great in my opinion but they are not that well rested. I am leaving them for a few months and seeing if they improve. I hope so as I bought into the hype and bought them thinking they were the s#@t. They still were not THAT cheap (6$/cigar on this apparently amazing deal).
[Reply]
gbum 02:36 AM 02-22-2012
smoke white and brown label few times... non impress me much...
[Reply]
us_soldier1989 02:37 AM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by 44stampede:
I got the Miami Regios on cbid. Nothing great in my opinion but they are not that well rested. I am leaving them for a few months and seeing if they improve. I hope so as I bought into the hype and bought them thinking they were the s#@t. They still were not THAT cheap (6$/cigar on this apparently amazing deal).
Haha, I know how you feel bud.
[Reply]
oldforge 03:36 AM 02-22-2012
The Havana VIs are available for decent prices on Cigarmonster from time to time.

11AM and 11PM are when the full day's choices are shown.

Friday at 6 PM (usually) is when most of the week's choices are shown.
[Reply]
irratebass 03:55 AM 02-22-2012
Be patient my friend.....just sayin' :-)

Also check out www.smokeinn.com for the exclusive Tat Anarchy only $50 a 5er
[Reply]
qsalinas 10:45 AM 02-22-2012
I luv almost all Tats. Here are some of the ones I smoke regularly.
La Casita Criolla
Serie P Sumatra
TAA LE [one of my all time favorites] :-):-)
Wolfman [getting better with time...] :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:50 AM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by qsalinas:
I luv almost all Tats. Here are some of the ones I smoke regularly.
La Casita Criolla
Serie P Sumatra
TAA LE [one of my all time favorites] :-):-)
Wolfman [getting better with time...] :-)
TAA is delicious!
I am saving the Wolfman for Halloween 2012!
I enjoy many Tats, definitley a lot of hype but they do make a lot of really good stuff.

I know many people do not like the Ambos Mundos but I found a 5r for $10 on cbid and figured it was worth a shot!
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 10:54 AM 02-22-2012
Sadly my favorite tats I've had I can't find anymore :-). The cojonu 0606 is pretty darn good though!
[Reply]
fencefixer 12:13 PM 02-22-2012
Lots of great input, thanks everyone.

I just realized I got what appears to be a Tatuaje Havana VI (far right) in a trade with HollywoodQ:

Will smoke it later today and let you know how it went.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:09 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by fencefixer:
Lots of great input, thanks everyone.

I just realized I got what appears to be a Tatuaje Havana VI (far right) in a trade with HollywoodQ:
Yes it appears so. Enjoy!
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 01:48 PM 02-22-2012
DC - Hollywood did you good; that is a mighty fine selection full of my favorites.
Undercrown, Tatuaje, LFD, and Olivas are all regulars of mine and I've only heard great things about the Old Henry, Cains, and EPC.
:-)
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 01:51 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by deaster25:
I've only had the red label but I have a few others in the humi, EricF gave me a boatload of them but I haven't lit any up yet.
I've only tried the normal releases, but EricF did the same for me only I started smoking when recieved; coudldn't wait to light up some LEs I'd probably never get to try otherwise. I spread them out over a few weekends and what a great few months of cigar smoking those were. Found myself shopping for a 50box of Tatuaje Petit Cazadores shortly after.

EricF is THE man.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
fencefixer 02:09 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by LigaPrivadaT84:
DC - Hollywood did you good; that is a mighty fine selection full of my favorites.
Undercrown, Tatuaje, LFD, and Olivas are all regulars of mine and I've only heard great things about the Old Henry, Cains, and EPC.
Yeah he got me good! I followed the NST rules and he didn't LOL
[Reply]
ApexAZ 02:35 PM 02-22-2012
Bought a L’Espirit de Vérité 2009 today. Will let it sit a few days before diving in though. Is the difference between this and the La Vérité 2009 just the size? This one is a robusto.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up