Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>The wife busted me!
awsmith4 09:09 AM 01-18-2012
I can't remember who it was hat posted the picture of his wife finding his cooler stash at the office, very funny.
[Reply]
Apoco 02:04 PM 01-18-2012
...and the single guy wins again!

I don't hide a single cigar - and no one cares :-) :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 05:37 PM 01-18-2012
I have my gars sent to my work. Man im glad i have an office. I take money out in 10 or 20 allotments then i get a visa gift card and use that to order.
[Reply]
Bax 05:50 PM 01-18-2012
I was told that 2 humis full was out. If you don't at least have 2 coolers full you're at DEFCON 4!
[Reply]
Hem 05:53 PM 01-18-2012
LoL my wife does the same. "NO MORE CIGARS" and I don't even have any yet! She's not a fan..but I'm not a fan of purses, shoes, massages, facials, ect. So she doesn't have much choice :-)
[Reply]
crazyirishman 06:25 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by Hem:
LoL my wife does the same. "NO MORE CIGARS" and I don't even have any yet! She's not a fan..but I'm not a fan of purses, shoes, massages, facials, ect. So she doesn't have much choice :-)
Preach it, Brother!
[Reply]
jluck 06:43 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by crazyirishman:
Preach it, Brother!
yep, just make sure she don't see what your typing....:-)
[Reply]
crazyirishman 08:33 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by jluck:
yep, just make sure she don't see what your typing....:-)
My wife approves of my habit. I just make sure to preapprove any purchases. *distant sound of whip cracking*

It's a system of checks and balances with us.

She called me the other day and said she went out with my mom and spent 20 bucks at the thrift store and I responded with "Well, I'm in town so I'm gonna run to the smoke shop." She was cool.
[Reply]
UpInSmoke 08:45 PM 01-18-2012
I have my shipments sent to work. I take care of the bills. She will catch on one day. So, until then I am getting all I can!
[Reply]
crazyirishman 08:46 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by UpInSmoke:
So, until then I am getting all I can!
That's what she said?
[Reply]
UpInSmoke 08:46 PM 01-18-2012
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
I have my gars sent to my work. Man im glad i have an office. I take money out in 10 or 20 allotments then i get a visa gift card and use that to order.
Brilliant!:-):-)
[Reply]
UpInSmoke 08:49 PM 01-18-2012
That's what she said?
:-)
[Reply]
mcmoyer 08:58 PM 01-18-2012
My wife really doesn't seem to care one way or another...seems to think it's all rather amusing actually. I'm with maninblack...very lucky guy.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 08:02 AM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by cjhalbrooks:
Originally Posted by UpInSmoke:
Brilliant!:-):-)
Hey Cory, you'd better get some nice cigars for us at my wedding, or I might have to show your wife this thread :-)
[Reply]
CoreyD 03:28 PM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
Hey Cory, you'd better get some nice cigars for us at my wedding, or I might have to show your wife this thread :-)
Ha its in general forums she wouldn't even need an account to already see it. Blackmail doesn't work if he may of already knew she may stumble upon this site on her own.

As for me,before she started sleeping on couch it wasn't to big deal. At times she'd threaten them when she was mad outa revenge but as for them getting purchased or sent she doesn't say much to me . Its the other people she yacks to that she complains to, and we're not even married. shes just a bad roommate that doesn't pay her end, so like I said she don't have much strength in her dislike of me getting tobacco products. Just the snear here an there you got another package, must be nice. And my reply it is thank you. want to smell it.
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 03:40 PM 01-19-2012
Haha it's my sister in law, and I'd just email her a link to the thread haha. He's safe... For now.

Jesus, that Woman sounds like the ****ing devil. Leave that demon.
[Reply]
crazyirishman 03:52 PM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by CoreyD:
Ha its in general forums she wouldn't even need an account to already see it. Blackmail doesn't work if he may of already knew she may stumble upon this site on her own.

As for me,before she started sleeping on couch it wasn't to big deal. At times she'd threaten them when she was mad outa revenge but as for them getting purchased or sent she doesn't say much to me . Its the other people she yacks to that she complains to, and we're not even married. shes just a bad roommate that doesn't pay her end, so like I said she don't have much strength in her dislike of me getting tobacco products. Just the snear here an there you got another package, must be nice. And my reply it is thank you. want to smell it.
Ow.
[Reply]
Hem 04:25 PM 01-19-2012
Preach it, Brother!
Welp I let her know about the $150 Cbid bill that just popped into my account lol. I honestly didn't think I'd win everything I won..including the humidor. She was not amused :-)

Good thing I sold some stuff on eBay and have about $250 sitting in there to transfer over. $150 for the bill...and $100 for the "I'm sorry" bribe :-)
[Reply]
jdakine 04:26 PM 01-19-2012
Purses and shoes just amount to what I call the wife tax. She gave up asking me what I spend on cigars and when she comes home new shoes or a purse, I just say how nice they look.
A few years back however was a different story, LOL
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 06:06 PM 01-19-2012
Originally Posted by BHalbrooks:
AAAAAAAAA No you would never.. but i have really bought some to try before i buy. good excuse to test gods gift to man. no guys not a women a cigar.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up