Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>My new smoking friend...maybe you know him?
Emjaysmash 05:54 AM 11-18-2011
LOL, ANd then what happened? He hang up? LOL
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:04 AM 11-18-2011
0 - 60 mph: 2.0 seconds
Holy Crap!

Sounds like you made a great friend Mickey!!!
[Reply]
Crownedone 07:49 AM 11-18-2011
That is the coolest story that i ever heard...only a BOTL!
[Reply]
irratebass 08:14 AM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
LOL, ANd then what happened? He hang up? LOL
LMAO :-) nah we spoke for about 30 mins
[Reply]
thechrisdotcom 09:06 AM 11-18-2011
Awesome story. Nice collection there too.

Wish I could find more people in my area to hang out and talk cigars. My brother-in-law smokes cigars but no where close as me as to how much I enjoy the hobby and learning about it.
[Reply]
hotreds 09:09 AM 11-18-2011
Good onya!
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 09:11 AM 11-18-2011
Always great to make a new friend. :-)
[Reply]
BigCat 09:14 AM 11-18-2011
It was nice of your brother-in-law to set you up on such a nice blind date :-)
[Reply]
WittyUserName 12:01 PM 11-18-2011
sounds like a nice budding bromance.......
[Reply]
357 12:18 PM 11-18-2011
Very cool Mickey. Too bad I didn't know about this event earlier...

http://www.torquenews.com/119/design...e-lng-supercar

Originally Posted by :
This team of designer and builder has a place in this writer's opinion among the EyesOn Design participants, plus the many awards given at NAIAS. For the record, the next EyesOn Design function will be this month at the Edsel and Eleanor Ford Estate on Lake St. Clair near Detroit
I would have stopped in to check it out and offer him a cigar. Beautiful place, and a great place for an event btw. I wonder if he'll be at the NAIAS (in Detroit) in January? I haven't been in a few years. It would be fun. If you're a car guy, it's the best show in North America.
[Reply]
pektel 12:25 PM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
He said he also picked up one of those Macanudos with that metal band....lucky bastige.

Some crazy ninja bombed me a whole box of Macanudo Vintage 1997 Toro's. Good smokes. Very creamy and chocolately from what I remember.
[Reply]
Stephen 12:30 PM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
he called me a pu$$y then laughed at me.
That's when you know you've got a buddy; when they bust your chops and question your masculinity.
[Reply]
irratebass 01:21 PM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Very cool Mickey. Too bad I didn't know about this event earlier...

http://www.torquenews.com/119/design...e-lng-supercar

I would have stopped in to check it out and offer him a cigar. Beautiful place, and a great place for an event btw. I wonder if he'll be at the NAIAS (in Detroit) in January? I haven't been in a few years. It would be fun. If you're a car guy, it's the best show in North America.
He told me that he is going to be going out on tour from NY to LA, beginning of the year, I will ask him about this.....no, not a car guy the stuff he was telling me was just going over my head, I just smiled and nodded politely.

Originally Posted by pektel:
Some crazy ninja bombed me a whole box of Macanudo Vintage 1997 Toro's. Good smokes. Very creamy and chocolately from what I remember.
That's them, I just seen them for under $100 for a box, gotta grab me a couple of singles to try them out.

Originally Posted by Stephen:
That's when you know you've got a buddy; when they bust your chops and question your masculinity.
lol I guess.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up