Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Asylum Restraint
zmancbr 01:06 PM 11-24-2008
I may have to check into the restraint ward... but only after I put in that last order tonight... too good to pass up. :-)

Ah who am I kidding, I have no restraint... :-)
[Reply]
mrreindeer 01:34 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
Group Buy on CA straightjackets anyone?? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Cigary 03:21 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
Group Buy on CA straightjackets anyone?? :-):-):-)
Count me in on a couple of these,,,they will make great stocking stuffers for a couple of peeps on my list,,,,:-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 03:28 PM 11-24-2008
My wife just shakes her head anymore, its not worth trying to hide them nowadays. Besides she knows where the coolers are. :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 03:33 PM 11-24-2008
Well, for your information, I can resist ANYTHING

except temptation!
[Reply]
DBall 03:37 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by JE3146:
Do as I do.

Just tell yourself to be happy with what you got. And that the prices are absurd.... (I know.. I know.. I just tell myself this to keep from buying....) And do not for whatever reason look at the deal or the devil sites.

I haven't bought a single cigar since May.

Saving my money for our wedding (Next July... :-) ).... and all I gotta say is she better damn well appreciate it.. cus I'm going insane. :-)
I remember those days... wait til it's over, it all comes out at once.

I bought about 20 boxes in the last month. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 03:51 PM 11-24-2008
That's sure is purty!

Kudos to the Admiral for pulling the espanol out...

Originally Posted by Skywalker:
You're my hero!!!

[Reply]
Jbailey 03:54 PM 11-24-2008
step 1. I need to stop looking at a few sites
step 2. I need others to stop telling me about said deals.
step 3. I need my desktop, laptop and phone to have a few certain site blocked
step 4. I need to be restrained and locked up.

who am I kidding.
[Reply]
groogs 04:44 PM 11-24-2008
I am not alowed to but anything for the entire month of December, but I was not suposed to buy anything this month either and I have picked up 12 boxes. I shure hope I can show the same amount of restraint next month.:-):-)
[Reply]
JE3146 05:18 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by DBall:
I remember those days... wait til it's over, it all comes out at once.

I bought about 20 boxes in the last month. :-):-):-)
That was like what.. a month ago...

You're a funny one Dan :-)

:-):-)
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 06:23 PM 11-24-2008
The good news is I still actually have a little money left in my December cigar budget. :-)

The not so good news is that would be December 2010. :-)
[Reply]
BengalMan 06:28 PM 11-24-2008
Just finished all my buying for the year. I will revisit buying once again in Jan-Feb.
[Reply]
neoflex 06:41 PM 11-24-2008
I hear ya brotha! My only saving grace is that I think I am officially out of room in the humis. So unless I drop the coin for another storage device I may have to start smoking more than I am buying for a change, although one of the guys at work is starting to enjoy cigars and I may give him a bundle of Consuegras(sp?) that I barely touched just to make a little room. I think I smoked 2 or 3 out of the bundle that I bought in the Spring so it looks like I just may never smoke them. So why not gift them to someone who will right?
I am hoping to hear some feedback on the Verocu 9s so I can maybe add them to my list for Mrs Clause though!:-)
[Reply]
BlackIrish 07:11 AM 11-25-2008
I'd been good for awhile, but I lobbed in a couple of low bids on the Devil Site last night and low and behold, I won.

Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles bx 24 $109
5pk La Riqueza #4 $27
5pk Cabaiguan Beli Fino $29

Good deals, but I gotta stay away from that damn site.
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:22 AM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by groogs:
I am not alowed to but anything for the entire month of December, but I was not suposed to buy anything this month either and I have picked up 12 boxes. I shure hope I can show the same amount of restraint next month.:-):-)
You are going down in flames my friend!!!:-)
[Reply]
zmancbr 11:29 AM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by neoflex:
I hear ya brotha! My only saving grace is that I think I am officially out of room in the humis. So unless I drop the coin for another storage device I may have to start smoking more than I am buying for a change, although one of the guys at work is starting to enjoy cigars and I may give him a bundle of Consuegras(sp?)
You know I think there will be some good sales on Coolers this weekend... :-):-)

I mean not to help push you down the slope or anything...
[Reply]
DrDubzz 11:35 AM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by BlackIrish:
I'd been good for awhile, but I lobbed in a couple of low bids on the Devil Site last night and low and behold, I won.

Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles bx 24 $109
5pk La Riqueza #4 $27
5pk Cabaiguan Beli Fino $29

Good deals, but I gotta stay away from that damn site.
good deals indeed! you can't afford to not save that money. good buys :-)
[Reply]
jcarlton 11:35 AM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by zmancbr:
I may have to check into the restraint ward... but only after I put in that last order tonight... too good to pass up. :-)

Ah who am I kidding, I have no restraint... :-)
That is no joke, oh and thanks for letting me piggy back your unrestrained slide. Now when do those A's get in? :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 04:21 PM 11-26-2008
This is good advice for us!!!

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4948

But if I start this now I have a lot of catching up do do!!!:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up