Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cao lx2
mrreindeer 07:59 AM 11-11-2008
I was given an LX2 in Vegas this past weekend at the V-Bar Meet & Greet and really enjoyed it and had a great time. It was a thick, heavy & dark cigar with a great label, good construction, lit up well, draw was nice & smoked evenly & had good, full flavor. I'd certainly buy one. I've never had any CAO before this and have an MX2 sitting in the humi, waiting to try that too. A buddy of mine swears by the Sopranos.
[Reply]
icantbejon 09:19 AM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by mrreindeer:
I was given an LX2 in Vegas this past weekend at the V-Bar Meet & Greet and really enjoyed it and had a great time. It was a thick, heavy & dark cigar with a great label, good construction, lit up well, draw was nice & smoked evenly & had good, full flavor. I'd certainly buy one. I've never had any CAO before this and have an MX2 sitting in the humi, waiting to try that too. A buddy of mine swears by the Sopranos.
I'm hearing more and more positive comments on this cigar. I really look forward to trying it. The MX2 is my go to stick, I love it. Definitely give it a whirl.
[Reply]
GTsetGO 12:45 PM 12-08-2008
i had one of these this past weekend. good cigar. it didn't exactly wow me, but it was good. i will smoke another one.
[Reply]
neoflex 01:35 PM 12-08-2008
I agree, most reviews have been fairly positive. Most people have only complained that it needs some down time which is not too uncommon for new releases.
Can't find them around here yet. Hopefully they will start showing up in the next couple of weeks.
[Reply]
dcamacho 01:36 PM 12-08-2008
i had one, but i didnt like it.
[Reply]
ashmaster 04:46 PM 12-08-2008
Tampa Humidor shows they have them in stock, singles and boxes.

http://www.tampahumidor.com/sd4/depa.../cao-10023.cfm
[Reply]
auburnfan1980 05:30 PM 12-08-2008
Insert shameless post-whoring plug for my review on this cigar, which can be found here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5178 :-)

Jason
[Reply]
tobii3 04:43 PM 12-09-2008
Life is GOOD!!!!!!!

[Reply]
neoflex 07:24 PM 12-09-2008
Damn! Who has it better than you? **** and a full box of ceegars! Happy Freaking Holidays to you!:-)
[Reply]
neoflex 07:14 PM 12-11-2008
Finally found a few today. Hopefully I will get some down time to smoke one this weekend. :-)
[Reply]
Steve 07:25 PM 12-11-2008
My cigar bud at work had one today for lunch. He seemed to really enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to trying mine, maybe this weekend.
[Reply]
doctorcue 10:02 PM 12-11-2008
I had one on the way home today. Upon lighting and drawing it had great flavor. I was pleasantly surprised. Yet, due to the storage conditions of where I bought it; it probably could have stood to rest a few days. I should have waited but I didn't.

I'll probably buy more of these down the road. I'll have to bomb Mean Darrell with a couple. That boy LOVES him some CAO! :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up