Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cao lx2
icantbejon 03:49 AM 11-08-2008
I just curious if anyone has had one of these yet and what the reaction is. I'm a fan of a handful of the CAO line and I'm looking for a review or quick run down of these. Any help out there?
[Reply]
icantbejon 05:51 AM 11-08-2008
Really? No help? This is rare from all you guys.
[Reply]
tobii3 08:07 AM 11-08-2008
Ferg!!!

YES!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!

Ya gotta try 'em!!!!

I ALWAYS look for them at every B&M I set foot in (hey, I LIKE them!!)
[Reply]
CigarDood 08:22 AM 11-08-2008
Are those even out yet?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icantbejon 09:45 AM 11-08-2008
Originally Posted by tobii3:
Ferg!!!

YES!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!

Ya gotta try 'em!!!!

Thanks Tobii, I'll keep my eye out then.
[Reply]
Shadow 09:05 AM 11-09-2008
We've got a CAO Event at the shop this coming Thursday and I'm hoping we have some show up in time for the event.:-):-)
[Reply]
icantbejon 09:08 AM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by Shadow:
We've got a CAO Event at the shop this coming Thursday and I'm hoping we have some show up in time for the event.:-):-)
Good luck with that. I am currently looking to get my hands on them as well. Race?
[Reply]
MithShrike 12:00 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by CigarDood:
Are those even out yet?
Posted via Mobile Device
Supposed to be released this month.
[Reply]
neoflex 06:56 PM 11-09-2008
Like the pink lighter Tobii!:-) I missed the release party that the local Tinker Box had but have yet to see them anywhere local. Probably a good thing with some newer crap that is hard to find being released(ie V Maddie, Tat Frank)
[Reply]
Bobb 11:26 PM 11-09-2008
I am not a huge fan of CAO cigars. I think that, in general, they spend too much $$ on advertisement and not enough $$ on their products. That being said...I really enjoyed the Lx2. Great flavor, good construction, nice strength. I just hope the Lx2 does not go the same way as most CAO's I've had...pre-release is great but once they are in high production the quality goes south.
[Reply]
jaycarla 11:38 PM 11-09-2008
I had one a few months ago that some B&M I was at scored from a event in Vegas.

Would try them again, but the one I had wasn't anything special.
[Reply]
icantbejon 03:33 AM 11-10-2008
I might be over zealous, but I'm working a potential deal for a box. Waiting to hear back from a friend.
[Reply]
TripleF 06:00 AM 11-10-2008
According to the area rep they should be released near the end of the month, or the beginning of next month!!
[Reply]
GTsetGO 07:13 AM 11-10-2008
the release of these has been pushed back 3 times already.

i am looking forward to trying one, but the CAO line is 50/50 for me. either they are really good or really over hyped.
[Reply]
alley00p 10:06 PM 11-10-2008
We have a CAO event coming up locally on December 3rd that is going to feature the LX2, so I'll get to try one then. I'm not overly anxious about it - I figure it will be something new, but but nothing to get worked up about.

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Scottw 10:10 PM 11-10-2008
Originally Posted by tobii3:
Ferg!!!

YES!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!

Ya gotta try 'em!!!!

Nice cubist ashtray!
[Reply]
icantbejon 11:57 PM 11-10-2008
Originally Posted by Scottw:
Nice cubist ashtray!
I have the same ashtray at the house. I've never had the opportunity to use it. I really like the look of it.
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 02:54 AM 11-11-2008
we got the cubist with an order, since shipping it to europe would have been a fortune we sent one to tobii and one to mike (wanger)

its good to see that it is put to good use :-)
[Reply]
icantbejon 03:16 AM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by SmokeyNL:
we got the cubist with an order, since shipping it to europe would have been a fortune we sent one to tobii and one to mike (wanger)

its good to see that it is put to good use :-)
Apparently tobii is actually a good guy. If he's gifted something, I guess he's the kind of guy that uses it. I never see that side of him. To me, he's always an @$$hole. :-)

Just kidding of course, tobii has done great things for me already. He's a good man.
[Reply]
Savvy 07:49 AM 11-11-2008
My tastes have strayed away from the CAO lines a little in the past, but I was pleasantly surprised with the Lx2. I found it to be a good full bodied cigar with a lot more complexity than most CAOs have had for me in the past. I still smoke CAOs just not with the frequency I used to. I still have one Lx2 sitting in my humidor resting. When I get home and can finally smoke it, it'll have been resting for 5 months already. I received it from Tim Ozgener at an event.

[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up