Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Serious Football Withdrawl!!
OLS 02:37 PM 09-08-2010
FREAKING SAINTS, baby, and the talented Mr. Farve-ra. Oh, I just can't contain myself.
As luck would have it I got to see TWO Saints pre-season games, once for the freaking
Titans (who are OK) and somehow some other team. Sounds innocent enough, but where
I am it's all Titans, Cowboys or Rams. Aergh. That was good, but now I want to see it for
REAL! Tomorrow freaking night!!!!!! (Must warn mother) GEAUX Saints! 45 years of nothing
and now this.
[Reply]
shilala 02:46 PM 09-08-2010
I downloaded the Steelers/Cards superbowl and we watched it this weekend.
Lisa and I are suffering serious football withdrawal, too. I'm going up to sofaman's house to watch the game tomorrow night. We can smoke some really bad cigars and stuff. :-)
[Reply]
jledou 03:41 PM 09-08-2010
FF draft complete - Check
Picks for this weeks games in - Check

Just completed office pool draft .... Now what am I going to do until tomorrow night .....
[Reply]
area51 03:56 PM 09-08-2010
Another season it cannot start soon enough.
[Reply]
MarioF 04:02 PM 09-08-2010
So the Redskins 1st game is this Sunday at 8pm, they have decided to open the tailgate lots up at noon. So that is where you will find me at noon on Sunday, 8 hours of food, drink and cigars. Can't wait!!
[Reply]
pektel 04:09 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by SaltyMcGee:
Need.........football. Can't deal! I'm going through the DT's, sweats, fever, rash etc.

I NEED MY FOOTBALL! (And no, baseball does not cut it for me!)

HELP!!!!:-):-):-):-)
I hear you, brother. Pro football is hands down my favorite sport to watch. Go Vikes!

Maybe this will help to supplement the football fix:

http://www.lflus.com/

Originally Posted by pnoon:
Serious Football Withdraw????

Tell me about it. The English Premier League recently ended their season. Thank goodness the World Cup starts next week. One full month of world class football.
You know why America has such a bad soccer team? Because all the real athletes are playing real sports. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:42 PM 09-08-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:

You know why America has such a bad soccer team? Because all the real athletes are playing real sports. :-)
Like NBA Basketball?

:-) :-)
[Reply]
galaga 09:57 AM 09-09-2010
Originally Posted by DBall:
Who's Stanley and why would I care about his cup? Ewwwww.
Originally Posted by galaga:
:-)
I'm glad I'm not teasing Tom about Stanley and his cup. He'd kick my azz next time I saw him. Something about him being a Black Hawk rooter....

ps that wasn't meant to be aussie slang....:-)
Originally Posted by DBall:
Don't worry... Tom's afraid of me. He knows we'll be arm wrestling at Shack this year.

:-):
Originally Posted by icehog3:
:-)

For Davidoffs? :-)
SO how'd the arm wrestling go there guys???
[Reply]
icehog3 01:29 PM 09-09-2010
I chickened out, Rick. :-)
[Reply]
area51 02:04 PM 09-09-2010
Today is the big day.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 02:21 PM 09-09-2010
Originally Posted by SaltyMcGee:
Need.........football. Can't deal! I'm going through the DT's, sweats, fever, rash etc.
I know- this international break is killing me!

Oh, wait... :-)
[Reply]
macpappy 04:39 PM 09-13-2010
Minnesota is still waiting for football season to start.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up