Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>EU Shipping?
Partagaspete 06:45 PM 02-18-2010
Originally Posted by D. Generate:
I do plan to visit more frequently. How are things back in the States?
Not too bad but I did have a bit of culture shock. I do miss Europe but this is home...
[Reply]
D. Generate 04:39 AM 02-20-2010
Druturn, found my Paris boxes.

The first shop is called "A La Civette". I have no address for it but remember it being in a plaza type area. Google will surely help you here.

the other is indeed "Boutique 22" and the address is 22 Avenue Victor Hugo. Both were lovely shops.
[Reply]
Eggopp 04:02 PM 02-22-2010
Ive made a note of those details, im off to Paris for a weekend in a few months time with my partner who is getting used to walking into my home to find me herfing in a room of smoke.. :-)
[Reply]
papichulo 01:11 PM 03-08-2010
I am in Belgium at the moment and I will be going to LCDH in Awntwerp this week. I went there this past Sunday and they were closed. I will check out the prices. I believe Ferdie is right about the Netherlands being slightly cheaper.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 03:54 PM 03-08-2010
I know I am right :-) Prices aren't that much higher though in Belgium, 10 to 50 eurocent per cigar approximately.

I will send you a pm with the name of another shop you have to check out while you are in Antwerp, can't mention it here as it is a vendor that sells Cubans, even though he won't ship to the US. Got in trouble for that on CS once, board has changed but the mods are still the same :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up