Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Sports>Tiger woods hurt in Car Crash..
pnoon 02:19 PM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
I was thinking the same thing. Plus, when mixed with just one drink it can amplify the effects of the meds greatly.

It's the secrecy of the whole thing that I don't like.
The public will never hear the truth. Some serious spin doctoring will happen here.
Sauer Grapes 02:27 PM 11-27-2009
I'm afraid you are probably going to be proved correct, Peter.

While I disagree with money and power getting people special treatment, I'd like to think the amount of money he has would be enough to make it happen.
pnoon 02:29 PM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
I'm afraid you are probably going to be proved correct, Peter.

While I disagree with money and power getting people special treatment, I'd like to think the amount of money he has would be enough to make it happen.
Jeff's point about Paris Hilton is a perfect example.
taltos 02:40 PM 11-27-2009
I am going to take an opposite approach and suggest that he might have a problem with night vision especially if he does not drive much at night. At this time I can see no reason not to take the police at their word. He is too much of a corporate entity unto himself for him to take the risk of a dui. I hope that I am right.
safariguy 02:45 PM 11-27-2009
Is there a pool on when Sharpton will chime in on the Card factor?
King James 02:46 PM 11-27-2009
Although there are very good reasons to be skeptical, I'd like to believe it really isn't alcohol related...... not sure we will hear the truth though as others have said. Regardless of the situation, it will be a good thing if the ordeal ends with nobody being seriously hurt

Originally Posted by safariguy:
Not sure at all how this would apply? Racist fire hydrant?
Sauer Grapes 02:49 PM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Jeff's point about Paris Hilton is a perfect example.
Exactly... I should have worded my post differently... I don't disagree it happens... I disagree that it's OK. (not saying you agree with it being OK, or anyone here for that matter).
pnoon 02:50 PM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
Although there are very good reasons to be skeptical, I'd like to believe it really isn't alcohol related...... not sure we will hear the truth though as others have said. Regardless of the situation, it will be a good thing if the ordeal ends with nobody being seriously hurt

Not sure at all how this would apply? Racist fire hydrant?
I have no idea whether alcohol, painkillers, etc. were involved. All I am saying is that we'll never know the truth - especially if they were. I share the sentiment that I hope he is not seriously injured.

Has any of Sharpton's comments on anything ever applied? Given an opportunity to get some air time, you know he will be there. Why we give knuckleheads like him the time of day is beyond me.
King James 03:00 PM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Has any of Sharpton's comments on anything ever applied? Given an opportunity to get some air time, you know he will be there. Why we give knuckleheads like him the time of day is beyond me.
true, I may be giving Sharpton too much credit that he wouldn't try to find something to get worked up about in any kind of a situation.
safariguy 03:43 PM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
true, I may be giving Sharpton too much credit that he wouldn't try to find something to get worked up about in any kind of a situation.
Yeah, that is all I meant is that he is a camera hog and tries to get in on everything.
E.J. 03:57 PM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by Kreth:
:-) Paris Hilton did what, 45 minutes in jail for her 2nd DWI, and people *like* Tiger.
Posted via Mobile Device
I have a friend that has relatively no money, has never spent a day in jail and has 2 DUI's.....

Money is power, but it also puts a spotlight on everything that happens around you. Dirt on celebrity is money, BIG MONEY. Especially if it is on someone as squeaky clean as T.W..... Doubt Tiger ran into a pole loaded, started promising millions to whoever would cover this up.....the line would GET LONG.....

In the end, if there is something sketchy involved, probably will come out. I ran into a barricade stone cold sober in the middle of the day, just wasn't paying attention and missed a turn.....(was looking at a BB Court that I was meeting friends at to see which court they were on)

Who knows, maybe Tiger was looking at some hottie running down his road, veered off and..... Maybe he reached down to grab his cell phone that dropped....
King James 05:07 PM 11-27-2009
Yeah, that is all I meant is that he is a camera hog and tries to get in on everything.
yup...wasn't a knock against you, just was like how the hell does he have anything to say about this...but again, giving him too much credit
floydpink 05:11 PM 11-27-2009
After an afternoon nap, and time to reflect on the developments, I have concluded that it is more than likely Tiger was headed to pick up fellow Isleworth resident Shaq and they were headed over to Walmart to brave the crowds for Black Friday.:-)
loki 05:27 PM 11-27-2009
how do you even manage to do that...i'll calling bullshit
Sauer Grapes 12:13 AM 11-28-2009
Apparently there are reports Woods is having an affair... Makes me think more and more this could be domestic, or at least an argument that resulted in him storming off due to his temper.
14holestogie 01:06 AM 11-28-2009
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
Apparently there are reports Woods is having an affair... Makes me think more and more this could be domestic, or at least an argument that resulted in him storming off due to his temper.
If that's true, we might as well get this started.

Elin's revenge boink partner sign-up

1 - 14holestogie

:-)
Sauer Grapes 09:30 AM 11-28-2009
TMZ reported he had taken prescription pain meds AND that his injuries were caused by his wife. Said his wife had confronted him about him possibly having an affair and that she scratched his face and then chased after him with a golf club apparently.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-...v-lacerations/
68TriShield 09:36 AM 11-28-2009
If his Dad were still alive,he would not be a happy man.

You ask why? Because if it was booze or a alleged affair or whatever,Pop would have been disappointed in the boy. No if's and's or buts.
ahc4353 09:58 AM 11-28-2009
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
If that's true, we might as well get this started.

Elin's revenge boink partner sign-up

1 - 14holestogie

:-)
Best post of the thread. :-). :-)

Thanks for the smile Tim.
taltos 11:07 AM 11-28-2009
Glad that we are using TMZ as a reliable source. Another one reporting crap is the Enquirer. A man's lifetime of work and good deeds is thrown away because he and Elin might have had a fight? I remember when there were warnings from the mods about jumping to conclusions on an issue. Going back to being a hermit until this is resolved.
Page 2 of 6
< 12 34 > Last »
Up