Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Canon EOS Rebel XS or Nikon D60?
Blueface 08:47 AM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by DBall:
I figured that instead of hunting for decent used cameras, I'd buy a new one... choices were between the Canon T1i and the Nikon D5000. I found the Nikon for about $600 and just pulled the trigger. :-)
If you went with the Nikon and have coin to spare, I recommend the SB800 flash as more powerful for bouncing and distance than the SB600.
However, if money is an issue, the SB600 is still a fantastic flash for nearly half the price of the 800.
Don't forget to pick up the Gary Fong diffuser.
BTW, a great resource, reliable, trustworthy, and great on prices, where just about all of my equipment through the years (enough to buy a new Mercedes Benz cash) came from, is B&H in NY.
[Reply]
longknocker 09:23 AM 12-03-2009
Originally Posted by Blueface:
If you went with the Nikon and have coin to spare, I recommend the SB800 flash as more powerful for bouncing and distance than the SB600.
However, if money is an issue, the SB600 is still a fantastic flash for nearly half the price of the 800.
Don't forget to pick up the Gary Fong diffuser.
BTW, a great resource, reliable, trustworthy, and great on prices, where just about all of my equipment through the years (enough to buy a new Mercedes Benz cash) came from, is B&H in NY.
Bought Many Photographic Needs From Them, Carlos, Over The Years! Great Company!:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up