Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Monoprice.com ?
kenstogie 05:41 PM 11-12-2009
Originally Posted by croatan:
Yeah. http://www.monoprice.com/products/su...02&cp_id=10216
I looked for a while but I was working so could look forever. Any way...
Thanks James. :-)

Wow those prices are unbelievably low.
[Reply]
dunng 05:41 PM 11-12-2009
I've purchased many HDMI cables for different clients with no issues... :-)
[Reply]
T.G 05:48 PM 11-12-2009
Originally Posted by croatan:
I don't have any experience with the in-walls, but I've used their in-ceilings for the rear surrounds in my 7.1 set up, for outdoor speakers, and for all-over house music at a friend's. They work fine for those applications. Don't think I'd use them for fronts or center for a home theater set up, but they're good for just about everything else, in my opinion. Based on that, I'd say the in-walls should be good for most things, too.
That was kind of the impression I got from the specs. Good for fills and ambient use.
[Reply]
floydp 06:11 PM 11-12-2009
Use their DVI and VGA cables on my computer displays without any issue. Also replaced the cables for the wifey's WII for better video quality and it worked great for a few weeks and then it failed but they took care of it quickly. First place I go to for anything connection wise. Excellent customer service. I believe they have a 9.75 out of 10.0 lifetime rating at resellerratings.com. PS3 is connected HDMI to my big screen. :-)
[Reply]
Jfire 07:08 PM 11-12-2009
The way I originally found Monoprice was for a review of monoprice(HDMI) cables vs the Monster 2 years ago on a 3rd party website . I forgot what device they use but the monoprice cables carried a 1080P signal for almost 75ft before any distortion would of been notice thru this device. (Btw the 100ft Monsters failed the test for 1080P along with the 100ft Monos as well.)
I have them hooked up thru all my tvs including my Pioneer Elite.(which is old news now)
[Reply]
MikeyC 07:37 PM 11-12-2009
All the cables I've bought from Monoprice have been excellent. I once ordered a spool of 100ft in wall speaker cable and they were out of them so they sent me a 250ft spool and they didn't charge me one extra cent.
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 10:44 AM 11-13-2009
yep they are good to go. I cant believe their stuff is that cheap. I got all my new AV cables from them, no problems. I think their HDMI's are even better than most name brands. Check over at AVSforums.com and you'll see they are even praised by some audiophiles.
[Reply]
CueTheMusic 01:27 PM 11-13-2009
I've purchased quite a few hdmi cables from them. Only had a problem with one where it couldn't make a connection at 1080p. I emailed customer support and they shipped out another cable the next day without any hassle.

Excellent company.
[Reply]
aich75013 02:18 PM 11-13-2009
Another satisfied customer.
All of my HDMI cables were purchased through them, as well as some component and Optical Toslink.

In fact, I recommended them to another BOTL here: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpo...8&postcount=24
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up