General Discussion>Herniated Disc?
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:28 PM 11-08-2009
Originally Posted by Tecnorobo:
What is ART?
active release technique
[Reply]
longknocker 07:48 PM 11-08-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed:
Ouch, yes I remember taking about 10 minutes to put on my socks and shoes for several months and not being able to sleep anywhere but on my stomach; the pain gets pretty pretty bad sometimes. Like everyone else has said see a doctor, try to get a prescription for some Physical Therapy. It's good for short term pain relief, but even better for showing you stretches to do in the long run.

Also, if you enjoy working out, I would suggest you do a lot of work on your core, abdominal, lower back muscles. A lot of back pain occurs because of poor core strength.
Good Advice!:-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 07:59 PM 11-08-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Ed:
Ouch, yes I remember taking about 10 minutes to put on my socks and shoes for several months and not being able to sleep anywhere but on my stomach; the pain gets pretty pretty bad sometimes. Like everyone else has said see a doctor, try to get a prescription for some Physical Therapy. It's good for short term pain relief, but even better for showing you stretches to do in the long run.

Also, if you enjoy working out, I would suggest you do a lot of work on your core, abdominal, lower back muscles. A lot of back pain occurs because of poor core strength.
Ive been doing a little research... I plan to do their free evaluation.
http://illinoisbackpain.com/
[Reply]
longknocker 08:02 PM 11-08-2009
I Have A Good Friend at work who had terrible back pain, but No Radiculopathy. He Started stretching his hamstring muscles every day & No More Pain!:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up