Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Songs that Just Get Under Your Skin
theonlybear4CORT 06:20 PM 10-12-2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

From the quick "research" I did,I found out that this is not an act he really has a speech impediment.
[Reply]
jwfish81 06:26 PM 10-12-2009
"American Ride" by Toby Keith
[Reply]
ActionAndy 07:26 PM 10-12-2009
American Woman, the Lenny Kravitz version. About as long as Lonesome Dove, and as enjoyable as wrapping your testicles in jute cord. He says "Bye bye" for half the length fo the song.

Alright, Lenny, goodbye and godspe-

Ah bye byeeeeeeeee

Ok, Bye.

Gotta gooooo Gotta get awayyyyy

Leave already! You've said your farewells, Leonard, leave!
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:32 PM 10-12-2009
Waking up in vegas by Katy Perry

Talk about "LA.-put-together, snappy pop-but still trying to be edgy" wanna be bullshizz... CANOT STAND THAT BROAD!
[Reply]
Mr. Ed 07:58 PM 10-12-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:

Talk about "LA.-put-together, snappy pop-but still trying to be edgy" wanna be bullshizz... CANOT STAND THAT BROAD!
Yup too much time auto-tuning and editing to death of material for a lot of pop and rock stuff now. I personally enjoy something much grittier and raw.

Oh and here's another one, can't believe no one has mentioned it yet :-)

Crack That (Soulja Boy) - The soulja boy song. Always made me cringe.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:20 PM 10-12-2009
Anything by that whiny prick Dierks Bentley
[Reply]
icehog3 11:54 PM 10-12-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Anything by that whiny prick Dierks Bentley
What were you thinkin'? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Jbailey 12:12 AM 10-13-2009
I had to search for these two musical train wreaks.

Not sure who's it by but the song is called Cupid Shuffle. When I hear this song I want to inflict serious damage to myself. Two things that should never be put together country line dancing and hip hop (wtf).

The other on is Crank That (Soulja Boy). Another song that makes me want to stab my ears with the closest sharp object.

I would do anything to make these two songs disappear for good and I think the world would be a better place.
[Reply]
BigCat 05:38 AM 10-13-2009
Originally Posted by s15driftking:

I stepped away from the computer for a minute after reading this and this song became stuck in my head. I hate it too! AAAHHHH!

My own vote goes to "big girls don't cry" by Fergie. "I'm going to miss you like a child misses its blanket"? Really? That's the best you've got? It practically makes me angry when I hear it.
[Reply]
Wanger 06:29 AM 10-13-2009
I know in some circles, I could be hung by the neck until dead for this, but ANYTHING country...makes my ears bleed. I could go into the story of why, but not right now.

Also, any of that "poppy" bubblegum bs that they pass off as music nowadays. The garbage that tweens and early teens listen to, including, but not limited to: Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, and all that crap.

And then there's one who only has 2 redeeming qualities...Titney Spears.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up