Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Smell of smoking
dogface_313 03:29 PM 09-27-2009
I want to smoke in my place as well, Fiancee and future in-laws are coming down this Thursday though.
[Reply]
jerseystepup 03:33 PM 09-27-2009
Well... Im doing it.. so you better.. dont leave me all alone on this one!
[Reply]
elderboy02 03:37 PM 09-27-2009
Fry some bacon before she comes home :-)
[Reply]
bonjing 03:39 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by jerseystepup:
you better post after action reports. :-)
[Reply]
King James 03:41 PM 09-27-2009
If you air out the place and maybe spray some febreeze or use the incense it should be fine by Tuesday. Or if you have a air purifier or something that would help alot too. Maybe try to open a window and point a fan in the direction of that window during the cigar and it will flush some of the smoke out right away so it doesn't linger.

And I vote General Tso's as well
[Reply]
jerseystepup 03:45 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by bonjing:
you better post after action reports. :-)

Or after pictures of the bruises... i already used our credit card yesterday to relieve my local B&M of their last few opus (i was told NO cigar purchases while she was gone) might as well go all out..

how stupid is it that im really excited right now.. haha
[Reply]
dogface_313 03:56 PM 09-27-2009
I hope you enjoy that cigar. If your going to do it, smoke something good, and make sure it is big.
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 04:30 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by TheTraveler:
I second the General Tso's ! :-) :-)

As for the smoking I say this: smoke the cigar and air the house out, then when she walks in the door say "Hey baby, I missed you. Oh, and I smoked in the house while you were gone. See, it doesn't smell as bad as we feared it would since I aired the place out for an hour. I think I'll smoke outside like normal except on game days. During the game I'll be smoking in my recliner." Then give her a kiss, a smack on the backside, and say "Oh, while you're in the kitchen will you grab me a beer please? Thanks."

:-)
Originally Posted by T.G:
Go for it, just air the place out afterwards.

If you think you are going to get caught, wait untill a few hours before she gets back and put something on the stove / in the oven and burn the crap out of it. Just incenerate the damn thing. Something like an entire bulb of chopped garlic (not a clove, an entire bulb) fryed in oil unitl it all burns, then, burn the oil too. Maybe even toss in a few dried jalopone chilies. Tell her you were trying to make chinese food, but you messed up. Or burn a pot full of cheap spaghetti sauce from the $1 store, maybe a few slices of toast too.
:-)
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 05:22 PM 09-27-2009
Just do it and make one of these. Get a toilet paper roll and put dryer sheets over one end and hold them with a rubberband. Then when you exhale blow it thru the open end and it will come out the end with the dryer sheets to hide the smell. It does work, but yes I'm kidding haha.

Have fun man. Febreze and fans
[Reply]
Starscream 05:25 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Fry some bacon before she comes home :-)
Or cook some collards. That smell will overpower any other smell in the house.
[Reply]
T.G 05:26 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh:
Just do it and make one of these. Get a toilet paper roll and put dryer sheets over one end and hold them with a rubberband. Then when you exhale blow it thru the open end and it will come out the end with the dryer sheets to hide the smell. It does work, but yes I'm kidding haha.

Have fun man. Febreze and fans
Do I really want to know what you were actually smoking to come up with something like that?
[Reply]
troutbreath 05:52 PM 09-27-2009
Wow. I wish I had this thread on Friday. I caught some grief because of the smell of smoke in the house after my office day . . . and I had been smoking OUTSIDE. I think my wife is part bloodhound.
[Reply]
jerseystepup 05:54 PM 09-27-2009
This is great.. i went with an El rey de los habanos robusto... so good but ummm it effin smellllllsss and is smokeeeeey in here fck it right?
[Reply]
captain53 05:58 PM 09-27-2009
This is great.. i went with an El rey de los habanos robusto... so good but ummm it effin smellllllsss and is smokeeeeey in here fck it right?
Right Brother - :-)
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 06:19 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by T.G:
Do I really want to know what you were actually smoking to come up with something like that?
No I was just saying. :-) And its an old easy method. I've read about it all over the net and heard it from friends.
[Reply]
Jimbo14 06:48 PM 09-27-2009
Haha good on you Randy. Your going to get busted though. My girlfriend hates me smoking and can pick up the scent a mile away.

Women you can't live with them, you can't live without them...
[Reply]
timo 06:50 PM 09-27-2009
Just say what my son always says, "it wasn't me"
[Reply]
GTCanuk 07:10 PM 09-27-2009
Just open the windows and have a fan blow out 1, then fabreze:-)
[Reply]
MrOneEyedBoh 07:29 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by Spitnchew:
Just say what my son always says, "it wasn't me"
Or the devil made me do it
[Reply]
skullnrose 07:34 PM 09-27-2009
Tell her you smoked outside and left the door or the windows open and the smoke musta blowin in.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 34 > Last »
Up