Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Sports>Why Coach Fox?
Starscream 05:29 AM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by The Poet:
According to The New York Times (Sports Monday, pg. D3, Column 1, 'way below fold), the first 5,000 fans in attendance at tonight's Panthers/Cowboys game get a free interception.

Hey, don't yell at me - I just report the news. :-)
:-)

0-3:-)
[Reply]
D_A 11:33 AM 09-29-2009
Yeah, it's not looking too good so far this year. :-) I sure hope they can pull themselves together after the bye week.
[Reply]
wrench turner 85 12:44 PM 09-29-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Take that and the money they paid out for Peppers and the Panturds could have about 5-6 pretty decent players. :-) I can't wait to hear the excuses some of the local radio hosts will use tomorrow. Most of them knows he is just a really good back-up but some sniff his jock way too much. Oh, and you know he does the Bojangles commercials here in NC. Our local herf crew has started to call him Mr. Blowjangles. :-)
HEY Mr. Blowjangles throw a pass to me.
[Reply]
BryanB 01:56 PM 09-29-2009
Fox needs to stick w/ the run. We run the ball, we produce. We throw the ball, only God knows what will happen. Throw the screen to Williams or Stewart. That worked last night (way to little to late) but it produced. :-)
[Reply]
macpappy 03:08 PM 09-29-2009
Jake hasn't always been a bad quarterback. He is now. But he wasn't a few years ago.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:02 PM 10-25-2009
Not looking good today. One interception and one almost picked off so far. When's this boy's contract up?
[Reply]
Starscream 03:27 PM 10-25-2009
Now Kasay is 0-2.
[Reply]
Starscream 02:04 PM 10-28-2009
Charlotte Observer reports that Coach Fox is considering benching Jake for Sunday's game against Arizona. Sounds good at first, but then the two options we have to start in his place don't look very appealing. :-)
[Reply]
D_A 02:09 PM 10-28-2009
He didn't consider it for long. Announced Jake as the starter.
http://www.panthers.com/news/article...2-326b8a0ffa4f
[Reply]
BryanB 05:28 PM 10-28-2009
We should go to a wildcat. It works with Miami pretty good. Smith could take direct snap and then go from there. Between him, Williams, and Stewart it would work.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:46 PM 11-01-2009
Jake looked great today! Wow, I'm impressed!:-)
Maybe he's finally turning it around or is it a one time deal?:-)

Warner did a great Jake impression in today's game. Plenty of interceptions!:-)
[Reply]
D_A 06:24 PM 11-01-2009
Hope he keeps it up, we have a pretty tough schedule from here on.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:26 PM 11-15-2009
We caught some lucky breaks today. A win is still a win, though!
[Reply]
Starscream 10:22 PM 11-20-2009
After last night's game, I'm not sure it's all Jakes fault. I think Fox and Delhomme need to go. Why do you let Jake pass when Williams is hot? No one on the Miami team could stop DeAngelo, but NO... Fox let Jake try the passing game. I know you have to throw the ball when you are behind, but damn, why not let the man who is garanteed to get you some serious yardage get the ball? 3rd and 1, why did we go long? Give the ball to Williams! He's averaging 9.4 yards per carry, and yet Jake threw the ball 42 times. Williams had 13 carries while Jake attempted 42 passes. WTF? What coach would let this go on? Jake, you suck, but you are not alone. Coach Fox is just as F___ing bad!:-)

So much for any shot at the playoffs that we may have had this year. Our team has some talent, but not at the QB or the coach positions.

Rumor has it that they are interested in hiring Cower to take the team next year. I have mixed feelings about this. Cower only has one championship in his career (correct me if I'm wrong). He's good, but he's been out of the game for three years as well.
[Reply]
Starscream 01:52 PM 11-29-2009
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 01:54 PM 11-29-2009
Play it again Mr. Blowjangles! :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 03:49 PM 11-30-2009
Mr. Blowjangles has a broken finger on his throwing hand. *cough* BS *cough*

Also, Jon Beason has been arrested on aggravated assault charges.

This also just in, Coach Fox still sux! :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 06:52 PM 11-30-2009
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Mr. Blowjangles has a broken finger on his throwing hand. *cough* BS *cough*

Also, Jon Beason has been arrested on aggravated assault charges.

This also just in, Coach Fox still sux! :-)
Does this mean that Jake is out for next week?:-)

Sucks about Beason.:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 11:03 AM 12-05-2009
Delhomme is out, Moore is in!
[Reply]
Starscream 02:34 PM 12-06-2009
And that was our final win of the season. Not a bad outing for Moore.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up