Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>I hate terrible customer service
T.G 10:50 AM 01-13-2011
Originally Posted by massphatness:
I few more re-orders, Lance, and you'll get that thing for free!
(glass overflowing!)
[Reply]
STEVE S 11:00 AM 01-13-2011
Originally Posted by EricF:
Just a thought, Did you try to call them? Most companies have customer reps that work past 5pm for us working folks.

Couldn't hurt. Good luck Kevin!
I'm with Eric, give them a call it couldn't hurt!! :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 11:38 AM 01-13-2011
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
I ordered a new dishwasher a month ago from Sears. They called in two weeks to say come pick it up and when I got there they couldn't find it. Their records said it was there but it wasn't. They said they would give me a $50 discount and reordered it. Here, two weeks later, again they left a message and said it didn't arrive and it will be here next week. I was getting ready to call and fume at them when I noticed they didn't give me a $50 discount, it was $100. I'm torn now. I so wanted to grouch them out.
As Customer Service professional, I've often been proactive when I see a customer is having unavoidable issues. You might skip the grouchin them out part, but you should definitely call and let them know you see what they did there. A customer recognizing my part in a solution is always motivating to me to make sure the rest of their experience goes smoothly.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 11:51 AM 01-13-2011
Originally Posted by GKitty:
As Customer Service professional, I've often been proactive when I see a customer is having unavoidable issues. You might skip the grouchin them out part, but you should definitely call and let them know you see what they did there. A customer recognizing my part in a solution is always motivating to me to make sure the rest of their experience goes smoothly.
I was j/k about grouching. I would rather things just work themselves out with little effort on my part.
[Reply]
guitar4001 11:59 AM 01-13-2011
6 times calling customer service is too much. if it isn't solved in 2 calls, then it is time to dispute the charges on your card.
[Reply]
captain53 07:37 PM 01-13-2011
Complaint references have no value without a name attached.:-)
[Reply]
cort 09:01 PM 01-13-2011
Nice review
[Reply]
icehog3 01:12 AM 01-14-2011
I hate bumblebees.
[Reply]
bobarian 02:27 AM 01-14-2011

Killer bees are scary too! :-)

Ay carumba!
[Reply]
massphatness 04:53 AM 01-14-2011
So's the Flowbee
[Reply]
Lucky_Hippo 07:11 AM 01-14-2011
^ ^ ^ that guys stach just about ranks up there with Tom Selleck and Sam Elliot!!! I'd buy a flowbee just for that. LOL J/K
[Reply]
Katmancross 09:23 AM 01-15-2011
Almost all of the companies have good customer service. I find I have more problems with the bigger companies. They seem to have a big turnover. And most use women. I've been very frustrated when confronted with a woman, who just started, and knows nothing about cigars. What are these companies thinking.
It may be sexist, but I feel better when a guy answers the phone. I usually get better service and solid advice. The smaller companies tend to do this. And when women answer the phone in the smaller companies, they always have their s**t together.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up